Chapter 9

I then proceeded to put my head on my desk and slowly drifted off into sleep. 

*****

I woke up to one of the kids in my class poking me in the head with a pencil. My head shot up and we locked eyes. I stole his sight away from him and he yelled in panic.

"I told you not to do that, Mineta." Jiro said. She seems to be his keeper, at times.

"Go sit down, Mineta." I said, my eyes still sterling silver. I closed my eyes and returned the kids sight. He the returned to his seat and I stood with a sigh. "Good afternoon, kids." I said, stretching.  'Wait, these are my last period kids...' I thought.

"Did you sleep in here last night or somthing?" Kaminari asked, chuckling. 

I let out a small laugh. "No, I just took a nap. Recovery Girl was just in here, so I was extremely tired." I said, walking over to the crowd of students. "And no one woke me up today. You're the first class I've been awake for today. My other periods are gonna get it..." I said. I looked around and didn't see anyone wearing their hero costumes. "Where are your costumes, guys?" I asked. 

They all suddenly looked panicked. I let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Well, go get them! We don't have all day!" I exclaimed. They all ran out of the room.

All of them except Todoroki. He came to class prepared. I walked back to my desk and sat down, throwing my note away and grumbling about my other classes. "I'm glad you have your shit together, Todoroki." I said, organizing a few other things. He smiled and it was quiet.

The other students took a little while, but eventually returned in their costumes. Once they had gotten back, we carried on with the lesson, as planned. I was going to use my quirk with them today. Up until now, it had just been basic hand to hand combat, but now we were gonna spice things up. I know a few students in this class in particular are gonna like that.

I had them choose sparring partners and warm up with each other as I took students on, one by one. I wasn't sure if I was going to get through all of them today. If I couldn't, then we would pick up where we left off on Monday. We went along, down the line of students. Some of them did poorly, most of them fairly well, though. 

We were fortunately able to get through all of the students before the days end, so that was a relief. The bell had rung right as I finished up with the last student. 

"This end of the school is almost always open, so I want you guys practicing over the weekend! We're gonna get into even harder stuff next week!" I yelled after them as they all bum rushed the door. I went and sat at my desk, pulling out my lesson plan for the next week. I had a few things to tweak. 

"So, are you and Mr. Aizawa a thing?" I heard Minas familiar voice ask. My eye twitched in frustration and I slowly turned toward her. I didn't respond. "I asked him, but he kinda just gave me a stern look and walked away." She said, seemingly off in her own little world.

"Mina. School hours are over. Why are you still in my classroom?" I said, my voice stern. I was sick of this question already. She made a nervous squeaking sound and ran out of my room. 

I let my face relax and went back to adjusting lesson plans for next week. After finishing that, I got up and cleaned my class room. This wing of the school was often neglected when it came to cleaning, so I've spent many weekends keeping it as pristine as possible. I stuck my headphones in my ears, blasted some rock music, and got down and dirty.

After many hours of cleaning, it was dark out. I had done so much in one day, that I didn't need to clean tomorrow. I put all my cleaning supplies back and tucked everything away. I grabbed my stuff and got ready to lock up, when I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I raised an eyebrow and walked over to the door, cautiously opening it.