Chapter 20

"Breaking News, U.A. High school is currently under fire from a seemingly small scale attack by the renowned mafia leader, Koki Suzuki."  

My jaw dropped. I didn't think the situation was nearly as dire as it was. I frantically looked around the house, trying to find some means of communication. To no avail. I groaned and began to pace.

"My body feels fine, so maybe I could just go to the school and help ward off the attack..." I mumbled. "But they would just push me out. However, I'm the one the mafia is after, so they might just take me and be on their way. It seems unlikely, but even the mafia can be civilized." I continued to ramble. 

My pacing continued, and I didn't hear the door open. "Oh good, your awake." I heard Aizawas tired voice. I spun to face him and he had blood spilling from a wound on his head and he was holding his side. I gasped and slapped a hand over my mouth. 

"Good Christ, what the hell happened?" I asked, walking over to him cautiously. He waved me off. 

"I just got caught with my guard down is all." He said, moving further into the house. 

"Jesus. Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." I said, gently taking his free hand. I lightly tugged him along and I could hear his breathing was labored and he was making distressed noises. 

I pulled him into the bathroom and sat him down. He pointed me in the direction of his first aid kit. I pulled it out and pulled out the things I needed. I moved his hair out of the way and addressed the wound on his head that he was bleeding profusely from. I caught his gaze once or twice while I was fixing him up, and my face flushed both times. I finished with his head and stepped back, expecting him to take his shirt off. He gave me a weird look. 

"What?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. 

"Get it off. I'm not done with you yet." I said, pointing at his shirt. He sighed and took his shirt off, cringing in pain at some of his own movements. I felt bad for him. He had finally stripped his shirt off and I ogled at his build for a moment before a blush swept across my face and I continued with the task at hand. I moved his arm out of the way and he had a massive bruise on his side, followed by a small puncture wound that was bleeding. I gasped a little and immediately began to work on it. I heard him gasp and grunt at certain points of me treating him, but he didn't protest at all. 

I had eventually finished patching him up and he sighed. My fingers lingered on his skin a moment before I pried myself away from him. He slid his shirt back on which flawlessly masked his perfect build. I sighed at him and caught his eyes. 

"Thank you for having the old lady fix me up and all, but I really should've been there to fight along side you guys. After all, I'm the reason this whole thing is going down." I told him, my voice threatening a scold. 

He shook his head. "I appreciate that you want to help, but that's exactly why we can't let you. You're the one they want. We, more importantly, I need to protect you. So I'm sorry, you can't fight." He said, looking into my eyes. 

I furrowed my brow at him. "I can't just sit on the sidelines. Especially without a phone or any source of communication." I said, crossing my arms. "I at least need a phone." I told him.

He sighed. "I have a phone lined up for you. I need to go and pick it up today." He said, standing up with a cringe. 

I sighed and placed a hand around his waist gently. It was a bit backwards, but I was determined to help him. "Let me go get it. You need to stay here and rest." I said. 

Almost as quickly as I finished my sentence, he replied. "No. You're on lock down. I can't let you leave." He said as I walked him to the bed. I gently set him down and stood in front of him with my arms crossed.