Prologue

Author POV

Faith didn't know why she was nervous and her hands were shaking. Jin was only three desks in front of her, she kept on drooling over his looks at the other girls around her was. She kept on looking at Jin and then he realised that she was drooling at him. He looked at her and smiled, quickly she looked away with her face pink. He came up to her desk "Hey, why were you staring at me? Was it because of my handsome face?" he chuckled "A-actually yeah it was because you're handsome," she replied, it became awkward for a little bit. Girls started to give Faith the stare as they walked past her desk and they talked to each other for a little bit longer before the bell rang.

"Look at her! She really does have the guts to talked to Jin like that doesn't she!" One of the girls said after class as they walked out of the classroom. Overhearing this, Faith began to continue to talk to Jin and eventually they became best friends. She is friends with his group, they called themselves BTS, she never questioned it but she was a fan of theirs as they become kpop idols. More and more girls became more jealous of Faith and a few of her other friends from other classes "Hey Faith can you help me with something please?" Anna asked her "Yeah what is it?" She asked her "Oh can you ask Jungkook is he likes anyone?" She asked "Yeah sure," she replied. Faith was attacked with a group hug by her friends: Jia, Jada, Yuna, Taylor, Hana and Anna "how are ya'll?" Faith asked them one by one they replied with "Yeah I'm fine," "do you know what's coming up?" Jia asked "My birthday?" Yuna said "Yeah but that's not it, it's prom," Jada said.

"Oh yeah, in like how many weeks?" Taylor said "I think it was maybe two to four weeks," Hana said, "I'm guessing you guys are going to ask the guy if hey will be your dates?" Faith said "Yeah," Jia said. A group of three girls said while passing them "How pathetic they think BTS with will ask them out," the leader of the group, Chloe said and chuckled with the rest of her group. "Obviously Jin is going to ask me to be his date for prom," Chloe said in a cocky voice "How would you know?" Faith asked her and Chloe stopped and turned around "Of course he's gonna ask me, like look at me," she said "What? ugly?" Faith looked at her "Hey!" Chloe got closer and grab her collar. Then a hand landed on Chloe's shoulder, she turned around and it was Jin "Let's go," he grabbed Faiths and pulled her closer to him and walked away.