- 3 -

"I swear she isn't going to have a happy ever after," Kai said to Jimin as she took a sip of strawberry milk and then groaned feeling rather bored. Jimin was staring dreamily at Yuna who was playing basketball.
"Yeah, I know," Jimin replied and sighed.

"When are you gonna ask her?" Kai asked him.

"When I get the chance to, why?" Jimin replied.

"Oh, it's just I heard that some other guy is going to ask her out to prom so be careful and hurry before it might be too late," she warned him. Jimin nodded in agreement and then the bell went for the last period of the day.

Paper planes were flying and scrunched up paper balls were thrown around everywhere. One paper plane hit Faith behind the head and she turned behind her to see who was the person that flew the plane.

Everyone was focused on drawing and painting expect for Jin who looked over and gave her a big cheeky smile. Faith knew that it had to be Jin and slowly opened up the paper plane.

Faith read what was inside of the plane, which revealed to have the words, 'Hey Faith, meet me after school behind the lockers, Jin.' She looked at him and nodded, Jin nodded back and grinned. They continued to draw and paint until the bell rang for the end of the day.

Jin was leaning onto the back of the lockers looking handsome as always and was waiting for Faith behind the lockers after school. Eventually Faith came rushing over.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Nope. It's just that I want to ask you something important." Jin said

"What is it then?" Faith couldn't help but be a little worried because of Jin's serious tone.

Jin sighed, "I was forced by Chloe to be her date for prom and honestly I really would hate to go with her so... I was wondering if you'll be my secret date."

"You were forced to go as her date, what did she do?" She was confused, what could have made Jin agree to be her date?

"Oh just something personal that I don't want to talk about," Jin replied.

"Yes I will be your date but on one condition," she agreed and to reason with him. She explained what that condition was.

"Yup, I will." Jin replied with a smiled at her.

"Let me take you home," he offered her, Faith nodded happily with agreement. They started to walk to Faith's house.

"How are you gonna make this double date thing work?" Faith asked him.

"I don't know lets just find out and see I guess," Jin shrugged his shoulders and Faith said, "So you asked me to be your secret date without even a plan?"

"Yep."

"Wow, good job."
"Hey you already agreed so no takes backsys! You're a part of this now." Jin gave her a grin.
"Why me..."

"I mean, you're the only one for me." He said.
Faith went a little red as she heard what Jin said, "Look at the time! I have to go, we can continue this talk later!"

"We're walking to your house right now Faith..." Jin said and chuckled.
"Right, I just got to get to my house quick, bye Jin!"
Faith ran to her house, anymore of this and she might have exploded.

She arrived at home, slammed the door and ran into her room, flopping onto her bed with a hand over her head, embarrassed.

She remember the words clear as water and Jin's handsome face, "I mean, you're the only one for me" was what he had said.

"Aaah! What am I doing getting so worked up of a few words?" She covered her face with embarrassment.

"Why did you slam the door?" Rachel said while leaning against the door frame.

"O-oh nothing, I'm just tired that's all," Faith lied to her. Rachel raised her eyebrows 'believing' her lie and walked away.

"Her face was completely red, just what happened this time?" Rachel asked herself and walked into her room.

Jin POV

"Hehe, she had a cute reaction. Maybe a went a little too far." I thought myself as I was walking home. In the distance I saw a figure that looked similar to Yoongi, I looked closer and saw that it was Yoongi.

I ran faster to catch up with him, I placed my hand on his shoulder. Yoongi turned back and took his earphones off.

"Oh, hey Jin Hyung," he said.

"Hey, I just want to know... you're Faith's cousin right?" I asked.

"Yeah... why?" Yoongi replied.

"Oh, what kind of things does she like?" This is the perfect chance to find out her likes and possibly give her a present for prom.

"Why do you want to know?" Yoongi asked.

"Because she might be my date to prom," I said.

"You asked Faith already? I haven't asked Hana yet," he said, surprised about me asking Faith early.

"Yeah but, there's a thing going on with having two dates," I explained.

"You have two dates?! Who's the other girl?!" He asked getting a little angry and felt shook about it.

"My 'first' was Chloe and it's because I was forced to. If I didn't go with her she would expose to the whole school about my secret," I explained before he got mad.

"Oh, can you help me ask out Hana?" He asked looking a little apologetic.

"Yeah, of course I'll help," I replied. When we got to my house, I unlocked the gate and waved to Yoongi as I was going into the house and closed the door.