- 2 -

Faith POV

I walked through a meadow of beautiful flowers filled with daisies, violets, sunflowers and countless other types of flowers. I searched around to see if anyone else was there.

"H-hello? Is anyone here?" I asked.

"Nope." a familiar voice replied and walked up behind me, I jumped a little as the voice spoke. I turned around to see him.                                           

"Jin why are you here too?" I asked.                                                                            "I don't know but why are we here?" He asked.
"Wow, I totally know why," I said and rolled my eyes with sarcasm.
"Are we the only ones in this meadow or valley whatever this place is?"
I asked.

"Yeah I think so," Jin replied as he glanced around the area and I also looked around. He looked like he was in a photo shoot or something. Before I realised it Jin moved closer to me.

"!!!"

"What are you doing?!" I asked turning beet red as he pulled me into a hug.

"Faith..." He murmured staring at me. Our faces were just centimetres apart and then...

I jolted up and out of my bed.

"Dang it! It was only a dream!" I shouted. Then I realised that it was morning. Great, I have school.
I got up and got ready, I was still procrastinating and it was already been thirty minutes but I hadn't ate breakfast yet. I looked at the clock.

"Oh sh-" I said as I rushed to get my stuff and ran out of the door panicking. I bumped into Jin.

"Sorry that I'm late, time flew and I just looked at the clock," I explained.
"It's okay, I do that all the time," Jin replied and laughed awkwardly.
We walked to school together and when we got to the gate, girls were coming up to us and talking to Jin flirtatiously.

Of course, the usual routine.

"Oh my gosh! Are Faith and Jin dating?" A girl asked Chloe who was standing from a far. Chloe looked at the direction where Jin and Faith were and rolled her eyes clearly jealous.

"Ugh! Of course not, she isn't good enough for him! And they don't make a good couple anyways!" Chloe said selfishly and in a rude voice. She flipped her hair behind her shoulder in a sassy way. She kept on glaring at us, eventually stomping furiously to her class, feeling jealous.

The bell rings and we both walk to our class, it was cooking class. Great. Luckily Jin was good at cooking and helped me a lot, when we finished our dish it brought out a tasty aroma and we both leaned in to smell.

"This smells good!" I said.
"It tastes even better!" Jin said. We ate the food and then Jin decided to pack some of the food for later.

"You really are prepared for anything aren't you?" I asked him and he nods his head proudly. I chuckled and then the bell rang.

"Thank you students, now have a great weekend," Our teacher said and let us get to our next period. Everyone headed to their next classes and this time I had no one to hangout with in this class as Kai was absent. Just terrific. Time went by slowly by myself and finally it was recess, good.

I was with the girls and then when I was about to open my locker, Chloe walked passed and giggled somewhat eviliously. "What's her problem?" I asked and opened my locker.

"Splash!", I saw people looking at me laughing and snickering, trying to not be rude.
"Step one put the wet ingredients first," Chloe said while smirking looking like she was about to kill someone.
I was drenched with oil from top to bottom. The girls came and surrounded me.The guys also came to me, worried and to see what had happened.

Author POV

"You smell!" Taehyung said, then he got hit by Namjoon.
"Don't be mean to poor Faith!" Namjoon disciplined Tae, you could hear Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi snicker. Jin walked up to Chloe slowly.

"Can I have a minute with you?" He asked her.
"Of course," she said with the best smile she could make.He led her to the other hallway next to the lockers, his face changed into a serious one when they stopped.

"Why are you doing this to her?" He asked her sternly.
"Because she's not good enough for you, like look at you! I hope you're not going to prom with her! You're Kim SeokJin!" She exclaimed as Jin rolled his eyes feeling like he was going to burst.

"I know my name and myself, Faith isn't not good enough for me, she's an amazing person and what if she's my prom date?" Jin said without showing any signs of hesitating.

"Well I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna be your prom date because if I'm not I'm gonna expose you," Chloe said with a devilish smirk, "Expose what?" Jin asked her with a concerned face.
"That you've killed your brother, remember him?" Chloe with an attitude, Jin's eyes widened and he grabbed her arm, then squeezed it hard.

Chloe's arm was red and it was started to bruise up."Don't ever talk about him!" He whisper shouted with a frightened and concerned tone.

"If you don't want me to expose you. Be my prom date," Chloe said,
"Fine!" Jin said reluctantly and a victory smile was on Chloe's face then the bell rang. They left to go to their classes.