- 5 -

"Ow, don't scare me like that!" I said to her as I rubbed where the pain was coming from. I got up and went to my bed lying on to the soft mattress.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to scare you." She said, I gave her a 'done with life' face.

"Go back to bed or I'm telling mum." I threatened her feeling a little annoyed.

"Fine, fine I will." She said while closing the door and walking off to her bedroom. I sighed.

"Hey google, can you turn off the lights and play music?" I said to the google home mini that I recently saved up and bought. Soft slow music came on and I easily fell asleep, it was already 1 am.

"Aaa," I whined as I got up for school the next morning. I sat up and made my way to the mirror.

"Oh my-" I said to myself with my hair everywhere and running my fingers through my hair as I try to make it neat again. The alarm clock beeped loudly ringing into my ears.

"Agh! Can I at least have some peace and quiet!" I yelled as I shut up the alarm from making it's annoying sounds. The days were getting colder as the first few days of winter past.

I was wrapping a thick warm scarf around my neck and seeing a puff of smoke come out of my mouth as I was breathing. I swear I'm not vaping.

(Editor Note: Unneeded comment, almost was tempted to delete that line... still am)

"I'm waiting." Jin smiled handsomely at me leaning at the wall beside the front gate.

"Why are you here? I told you to meet up at school." I said to him as I walked up to him.

"Well I couldn't help myself and besides, I want to spend more time with you." Jin said as he took my hand, our fingers intertwined and he put our hands in his pockets.

I felt myself getting warmer and warmer inside like a heater despite the fact that it was freezing outside, I sort of looked like a cherry. Then I rushed Jin to stop wasting time worried that Rachel would see and we continued to walk to school.

"You know what, we should have a date before prom." He boldly proposed as we were on our way to school.

"Why?" I asked surprised at the sudden suggestion and was trying to hide my excitement.

"Well, I always wanted to go on a date with you and I want to help out picking your dress anyways." He replied and smiled at me as we walking to the entrance together.

"But why me?" I asked again.

"Because you're special to me." He said immediately, I blushed and playfully punched his arm. Some girls overheard us and they awed for what Jin said while others were jealous and gave me a death stare.

The bell rang and we went to our first class together, everyone in the group was there already there in dance class.

"Hey guys!" I said to them, Jin's hand and mine were still firmly interlocked together and they all smirked at the sight.

"Hey." The group all said at the same time. The teacher then walked in and the class started. The day swiftly went past and it was the end of school.

I was walking down the school gates as I heard Jin call me.

"Hey!" Jin shouted, panting very loud catching up to me. By the time he got to me he took several deep breaths and he was breathing louder.

"I'll be escorting you." He said to me as he reached out his hand and held mine firmly.

"Where are we going?" I was confused as we walked the other direction from my house.

"You'll see, just trust me," He assured me as we walked. We arrived at a big mansion I slowly recognised as his house and I gave him with a confused look.

"Why are we at your house?" I asked him, Jin just gave me a smile and kept on walking. Jin took me into his house, oh no, I had a bad feeling about this. We went upstairs into his room,

"You can put your bag down there," He suggested for me and pointed to a chair in the corner. I put my bag down, he grabbed my hand and guided into the humongous and grand dressing room.

"Woah..." My jaw dropped in amazement of the size of this dressing room and limitless closets filled with dress and suits I could never afford.

I looked around to see this mannequin with a lovely glittery gold dress that reached down onto the floor.

"Show stopper huh?" Jin said admiring the dress, I nodded awkwardly while walking around it.

"Y-Yeah," I replied.

He smiled at me and said "Try it on," as he unzipped it off the mannequin.

"N-no, I shouldn't, it's too precious, it's probably your mothers or something like that wait how much would this dress cost..." I tried my best to be humble but Jin wouldn't take it. He shoved it to me and I whined as I didn't want to try it on.

I finally took after a long minute of arguing and walk into one of the huge fitting rooms. I changed into it and I looked into the mirror seeing my reflection.

Jin POV

I was patiently waited outside for her excited to see how she looked, after awhile Faith finally walked outside and stood in the middle of the room.

"Woah, I wonder who's the hottie?" I joking asked and blushed a little. It was a amazing sight to behold.

"It fits me perfectly but how-" she said to herself.

"Maybe my mother is the same size as you," I lied to her shrugging.

She looked amazing. It was just perfect on her and it showed her figure very nicely. Dang Namjoon's cousin is good. I probably shouldn't stare too much, but at this point I didn't care even it a label saying 'creep' was stuck firmly on me.

"You look perfect in this dress." I said.

"Thanks but, I've been wondering for a while now why were you so eager to get me to try this on?" She asked.

"Just because I wanted to see you in this." I clicked my tongue and licked my lips. I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"W-What are you doing?" Faith stuttered as she stepped back a few steps with a bright red face.

"What you think I'm doing?" I rhetorically asked her leaning in a little closer to close the gap between us.