-6-

Author's note

Hello my little losers so today there's gonna be some smut ;) , so get ready for a ride kiddos!
————————

Faith POV

Moving backwards I hit the wall behind me with no where else to go.

"What is he thinking?" I thought to myself. Jin smirked as we looked into each other's eyes.

The gap between us was getting closer and he grabbed my hands pinning them onto the wall. Slowly I stopped struggling as I felt weaker.

(Editor's Note: Oooooo~ You know it seems like something an antagonist would do but meh, keep on going.)

(Author's Note: Shut up. We don't speak of this.)

"Let me go." I demanded with an angry voice but Jin just smiled and moved closer without a word. "Are you just teasing me now?" I asked with a done tone.

His head was getting closer to my neck, his hot breath blowing lightly against my neck and I eventually felt his soft plump lips slowly and softly sucking on a spot making a bruise on my neck.

I tried to hold it in but a soft moan escaped my lips.

(Author's Note: Oof don't ask about how I know what a hickey is)

(Editor's Note: -_- This is getting... ahem!)

"You liked it didn't you?" He asked me with a smug look on his face, letting go of his grip and stepped back.

"Hmph!"

"You should change now. I want you to help me with my computer assignment." He said.

I turned my head sideways, "What, am I your servant?"

"Haha, sorry. Can you help me with my computer assignment?"

"What's the magical word?"

He sighed, "Please."

I gave a evil grin. "That's better."

I walked into the fitting room again changing back into my school uniform.

I went out of the fitting room, Jin was waiting for my outside leaning in a door frame looking into the distance.

"Let's go." Jin said grabbing my hand and taking me into his room.

Walking to my house we stop at the gate in front of my house.

"Thanks for helping me." Jin sighed and turned to the direction of his house. "I'll see you later." He winked at me waving as he was walking away. A red tint was across my face and I turned to my front door

"AaAh!" I yelped and jolted back as I spotted my sister with a annoying smirk across her face.

"Do you always have to scare me when I see you!?" I yelled at Rachel.

"Just don't make me interested with what you do with that Jin guy!" She said and walked back into the house laughing cheekily.

"Ugh!" I was done, following her into the house putting my bag on the the floor of my bedroom, I sighed.

-

"I'm so stressed out! With all of our exams coming up and like ugh!" Jia whined in the classroom with the group around her.

"Shhh, it's ok you'll do great baby," Namjoon said patting her head and kissing her forehead. Everyone looked at each other smirking and some pretended to puke while Tae pulled his phone out sneakily took pictures of the moment. Everyone was laughing and giggling seeing what her was doing.

"What are you laughing at?" Namjoon and Jia asked at the same time while Namjoon wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Prom is in around a week away, everybody is taken right?" Yoongi broke the silence that seemed like the longest 30 seconds ever.

"Yep." Everyone replied at the same time.

"Hey I heard a rumour, Jin hyung, are you going with Chloe?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"Um, O-Oh! L-look at the clock... it's time for next period!" Jin stuttered slightly, made a terrible excuse to not answer and then the bell rang.

He was mumbling to himself while rushing out quickly and almost tripped.

-
641 words