- 4 -

Jin POV

"Aah! Why can't my stupid brain think up of any ideas to make this work?" I asked myself as I repeatedly walked in circles around my room, trying to figure out a plan for the whole 'two dates' situation.

"Ahah! That will work but..." I had come up with the perfect plan and I called everyone. I knew it wouldn't work unless I could get everyone to cooperate.

I leaned out of my window to see my mother in the garden crouching and tending to the flowers.

"FLOWERS!" I yelled out as my brain clicked. I had remembered that Chloe told her friends something about flour and Faith but I couldn't remember what she was about to do to her.

I called Namjoon who had a cousin that was a dress designer, maybe they could be able to help us if Namjoon persuaded them into helping.

"I'm gonna have to make another dress for her just in case something happens to her or her dress," I recapped on what I needed to do to myself.

She just has to look like she's going to prom with her friends right? But before that I'll come in with Chloe so that she doesn't see me with Faith.

Chloe POV

"Step two, add dry ingredients," I explained to my posse. We were just sitting together on my bed next to me and we all laughed, this was what she gets for stealing Jin's heart away from me even before I got to it. Like I was with him first! This is so not fair, I mean, I should be the one he looks at! After the girls left I cleaned up some of the house.

"I'm gonna make this a nightmare that turned into reality for her. This is going to make her not go to school for a few days or even graduation," I thought everything would go just perfectly.

I walked outside to the park and hung out at the playground, where I just swung on the swings by myself with earphones in. I was thinking how life was, everyone with graduation and stuff.

"BOO!" A familiar voice crept behind me.

"AISH! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry, sorry," Jungkook said and walked to the swing next to me. After sitting he faced me and kept on staring at me.

"Muốn chết?" I said to him with a funny look.

"Umm, what?" He asked staring at me blankly.

"Wanna die?" I translated.

"No thanks I'm good. 亲我 (kiss me)" Jungkook said and lightly tapped and pointed at his cheek. He took chinese lessons twice a week.

"What does that mean?" I asked him with curiosity.

"我爱你 (Love you)" he said to me with a shy smile.

"Huh? What are you saying?" I just stared at him, blankly without even knowing what I was even saying.

"Nothing," He shrugged his shoulders, "I'll tell you some other day." He looked into the distance. He walked behind me and started to push me on the swing, I laughed and acted like a child and we were playing.

It was getting late and Jungkook decided to walk me home.

we were walking home, Jungkook was awfully silent since he's Jungkook after all.

"Are you okay?" I stared into his eyes with concern, yet again he was still silent. It started to worry me a little.

"Huh?" Jungkook came back to his senses. "Yeah, I'm fine..." he finally replied like after like, ten million years.

"Stop being so quiet," I said to him and playfully punched him, he became a little shy. Is he okay? I hope he is. We get back to my house, I waved to him and I was about to go in until,

"Wait!" He said and opened the gate and ran towards me.

"Why do you like Jin so much?" Jungkook asked me.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked with curiosity.

"Just because.." he mumbled silently going a little red.

"Oh, I like him because saved me," I said. There was a silence as I looked at him.

"I need to go inside now my grandma will be worried if I come back home late," I broke the silence. He nodded and waved as he walked away, closing the gate behind him. I open the door and walk inside.

Faith POV

Lying down on my bed not knowing what to do I stared off at the ceiling. I dozed off and it was now later in the evening, I woke up hungry and tired. My stomach was twisting and pulling,

"Dang it I need to eat food," I said to myself, walking to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I looked at the clock.

"Shoot it's one? I sure slept for a rather long time." I thought to myself. I got a snack and went back into my room sitting on the chair and eating.

"What am I doing with my life?" I said playing around with the food.

"Well you're doing something," Rachel leaned against the door frame and smiled weirdly.

"Woah!" I was surprised when Rachel suddenly popped up behind me and almost fell off the chair.