Chapter 2

Michael's POV

"Flight #667 now boarding" the lady said over the intercom said.

"That's us, Tal." I said as I shook Talia awake. She looked really confused when she woke up from her quick nap and it was quite cute.

We both took our carry on luggage and proceeded to walk towards our gate where we he had to board.

We boarded the plane and looked for our seats. When we found them, we saw that a girl around our age was sitting next to us.

She had dark brown, almost black, hair. It was falling down her shoulders reaching her hips. Her eyes were piercing green and beautiful lips. She was a beautiful girl.

Talia got in first, into the middle seat and I got in next. The girl looked over and smiled at us, I immediately smiled back at her.

"Hi, I'm Olivia." She said, putting her hand out, introducing herself.

"Hey, I'm Michael and this is Talia." I said as I shook her hand and so did Talia.

Talia started small talk with Olivia when I heard Olivia ask, "where are you guys off to?"

"Umm, I'm going to college to become a hair stylist and he's going to school to become a muscian. What about you?" Talia asked.

"I'm actually coming back. I went to visit family in Miami and then I went sight seeing in New York for a bit." Olivia said before turning back to her book she was reading before we sat down.

The captain told us we were going to take off in a few minutes so we put our seat belts on and fixed our seats.

The plane started to take off and I felt Talia grip my wrist. I turned my hand over and laced our fingers together and squeezed her hand, letting her know that I was right here and I won't let go.

"Tal, it's okay. I'm right here and I won't let you go." I said, pulling her closer to me. She shut her eyes and clenched my hand tight, almost hurting. But, I didn't mind, because this is my best friend and I would do anything to protect her.

Once we were in the air, we both let go and I asked her if she was okay. She nodded her head and pulled her phone out and plugging her headphones into it.

She handed me one of the headphone and kept the other for herself. She put on Kids In Love by Mayday Parade. This is our song back in 10th grade.

•FLASHBACK•

"Can we be kids in love?" Talia asked me.

We were sitting in my room on the last day of school, trying to find out what we wanted to do for the summer.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, clearly confused. I never had strong feelings for Talia, but it was clear that I did have feelings for her.

"Well, I want a relationship like they have in the song Kids In Love by Mayday Parade." She said, shrugging.

I looked at her and nodded my head.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

We didn't end up dating that summer but we did start dating on New Year's Eve. That New Years I ended up taking her virginity and it's sort of an awkward topic for us and things didn't end well, so we decided to remain best friends.

Just best friends. Nothing more.

//

This chapter is kind of shit but whatever

•introduce Olivia- done

Okay so Michael still may have feelings for Talia still but who knows? He also finds Olivia beautiful.