Chapter 7

*I don't know if I ever mentioned this before but michael goes to UCLA*

After the incredibly boring lecture, Victoria and I walked to the Starbucks that was located a few blocks after from our class.

"So are you single?" Victoria asked me. I laughed and nodded.

We got up to the front of the line and ordered our drinks. I got a Caramel Brûlée and she got a Pumpkin Spice Late. She paid for both of us before I could get out my card.

"You didn't have to do that, Victoria." I said smiling.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked to a table in the middle of the café.

"It's not big deal, and call me Tori." She said and I smiled.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows, laughing. I broke out into giggles and nodded her head.

"Yeah, his name is Ashton, he goes to UCLA." She said, pulling out her phone and showing a picture of him.

He was a beautiful boy. He had hazel, luminous eyes and golden beautiful locks. He had a beautiful smile that could light the darkest nights. He looked very sweet.

"Wait, you said that he goes to UCLA?" I asked, instantly remembering that Michael goes to that school too.

"Yeah, why?" She asked, confused.

"My best friend who's like my brother goes there." I said to her.

"Maybe he knows him, what's his name?" She asked, texting Ashton.

"Michael Clifford." I responded.

She nodded and began texting. We got quiet for the next 5 minutes. We didn't say anything until she brought Michael up again.

"So, that Michael guy." She said smirking at me.

"What about him?" I said laughing at her face. She laughed with me and gave me another smirk.

"What's he like?" She said, suddenly intrigued with Michael.

"Well, he's my best friend. He has freshly dyed red hair. He has beautiful green eyes, stubble and a beautiful smile. He's such a beautiful guy. He is always wearing a snapback that look really good on him. He has been my best friend ever since we were 14 and it's like we are attached at the hip. We usually do everything together. He's like my right hand man, he's my rock. He is the one I trust with everything I have and if I'm ever in trouble or upset, he's the one there comforting me and getting me through it. He's been there for me and he will always be there for me. I love him so much." I said, getting lost in my thoughts.

When I came out of my daze, Tori was staring at me with the same smirk she gave me before.

"What?" I said confusingly.

"You are totally in love with him." She said smiling. I quickly shook my head, but she wouldn't give in.

"Oh don't give me any of that 'he's like my brother I can't love him he's my best friend' bullshit. You clearly are in love with him. Have you ever like did anything?" She asked me.

"We were 15 turning 16-" she cut me off.

"Tell me everything!" She screamed, making everyone in Starbucks turn and look at us.

"Shhhh! I will once you quiet down." I said before putting my hand over her mouth.

She nodded her head and I began explaining.

"Okay, we were 15 turning 16 and it was the last day of 10th grade. We were sitting in his room just listening to music. My favorite song Kids In Love by Mayday Parade came on and it just reminded me of him and I. I asked him, 'can we be kids in love?' Not really knowing what he would respond with. He said, 'what do you mean?' And I say, 'well, I want a relationship like they have in Kids In Love by Mayday Parade.' And he said nothing but nodded his head." I said.

"Wait, that's how he asked you out?" She said, clearly confused.

I laughed and shook my head.

"No I wasn't done yet." I said, before continuing the story.

"Nothing really happened between us after that besides the few make outs and kisses we would share. We didn't start dating until New Year's Eve. We were both at my house with both of our families. We had locked ourselves in my room and refused to come out because we were making out. But, that's besides the point. It was 11:59 and we could hear everyone down stairs counting down and so we started too. As we got to 5, we placed his lips right above mine but didn't kiss me. He started counting from 5. Each number he would get closer and he started to take my clothes off and by the time it was 12, I was naked. We ended up having sex right there. He took my virginity and I regret nothing. We dated for a couple of months but it didn't feel normal for us so we decided to stay best friends. Nothing more." I said, out of breath.

Tori sat there with her mouth wide opened, looking like she just saw a ghost.

"Oh my god. He took your virginity?" She said, louder than expected causing people to look at us.

I looked down at my hands that were sitting on the table and nodded my head. I felt the tears forming in my eyes and I tried to blink them away but a few slipped out.

"Oh my god, come here, beautiful." Tori said as she got up and grabbed me off the chair and pulled me into her chest.

"I don't even know why I'm crying." I laughed. "I act like it was something so serious and that we don't talk. I fucking live with the guy." I said laughing at how emotional I am.

"Well, I don't know if you are still in love with him or anything, but if you are, try seeing how he feels about you. You never know unless you try." She said, smiling at me.

You never know unless you try.

Ugh I love Tori. She's based off one of my best friends and I love her more than life.

It's been a long time since I've updated I know I'm sorry please punch me in the throat.

I've been becoming really sad recently and have been thinking about Michael a lot and he makes me feel better yet worse at the same time so if I don't update it's because of school or I'm crying.

BUT ITS OKAY BUT IM GOING TO MEET FIFTH HARMONY AGAIN ON TUESDAY AND IM GOING TO SEE 5SOS AND 1D IN MIAMI IN 19 DAYS AND ITS MY THIRD TIME SEEING THEM ON THE WWA TOUR.

I know called me spoiled but my friend got me tickets for the NJ one and I saved up for the second NJ show and these WWA tickets were a Christmas present from last Christmas but yeah I'm so excited which now I might not update but I will try to update more frequently.

I love you all. Stay fab, stay weird, stay beautiful,

Brittany.