Together again?

NATALIE WHITMORE was making her way out of her small apartment

She was planning on going to the arcade and left the apartment, as soon as she saw the clock turn to 7:49.

The girl walked along the cracked sidewalk, until her body met another's.

" oh gosh, I'm so sorry-," she said quickly, before pausing as she was met with Kai's face.

" no, I should be sorry, anyways where ya headed?" Kai was eager to hear her say it, he thought he knew her answer and he couldn't deny it made him a little happy.

This reminded her of the first time they had ever met.

~~~~~

" oh gosh, I'm so sorry," Natalie began to say without looking up and started grabbing her textbooks.

" I should be sorry," a voice rang out that sounded sweet and kind.

She looked at the source of the voice and was met with a brunette who had dark blue eyes that entranced her, immediately.

" oh, you're alright, thank you so much..?" She trailed off waiting for the response of the mysterious boy.

Kai was utterly shocked and confused.

Why was she being nice to him?

" Malachai Parker," he managed to barely croak out of his throat.

~~~~~~

" I wanted to go to Mo's, but talking with you is alright," she said, referring to the arcade they were previously at the day before.

" Kai, I have something that I need to tell you," she confessed to the young boy with blue eyes.

" uh, what is it?" He asked curiosity filled his voice and his eyes.

" I- I'm sorry for the way I've been acting and I was in no position to do so, I guess what I'm trying to say is- uh forgive me?" She rambled while scratching the back of her neck and losing eye contact with him a few times.

Kai finally saw it, her eyes weren't so empty and her hair wasn't so messy.

What happened?

" I should be sorry as well, I mean I left you alone for so long and... I shouldn't have done that either, but I forgive you completely," Kai said in a hurry.