Lily's birthday part 1

Lily woke up and looked around her room. Then she saw the calendar pinned to her door and realized what day it was. "Today's my birthday" shouted Lily jumping out of bed. She changed into her clothes and walked out of her room towards the bathroom. She opened the door but no one was in there. Which was strange because a normal morning in the loud house was that everyone was shoving to get to the sink. Lily looked at a clock on the wall to make sure she had the time right.

The clock said that it was 9:45 a.m. which was what time her family normally wakes up on a Saturday. She walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. After she finished brushing her teeth she headed down stairs. Lily walked into the kitchen to see Lola and Lana talking. "Hey guys! Do you know what today is?" asked Lily really excitedly. Lola and Lana thought for a second then got big smiles on their faces. "Oh yeah, today is our Bluebell Scouts trip" said the girls in unison. The twins ran off before Lily could say anything.

Lily felt a little hurt by this but there is always someone who forgets something in the loud family. Lily didn't let this stop her as she skipped out of the kitchen and into the living room to see Luna, Luan, Lynn, and Lucy watching TV. "Hey guys do you know what today is" asked Lily jumping up and down. "Yeah today is the season finale of our favorite show the Dream boat" said Luan. Lily stood there feeling herself tear up. Her sisters forgot her birthday. Lisa walked by "That's right I almost forgot that the finale was today". Lisa climbed on to the couch and sat next to Lynn.

Lily walked up the stairs thinking to herself. 'I can't believe they forgot my birthday' she thought. She was about to cry when she thought of Lincoln. 'Of course if anyone was going to remember my birthday it would be Lincoln' said Lily to herself. Lily ran to Lincoln's room and knocked on the door. "Come in" she heard Lincoln say. She opened the door and saw Lincoln on his bed reading a comic. "Oh hi Lily! Can I help you?" asked Lincoln. "Um... Lincoln...do...do you know what today i...is" stammered Lily. If Lincoln forgot then everyone really forgot her birthday. "Saturday?" said Lincoln as if it was more of a question.  Lincoln looked at Lily with a confused look. 'Doesn't she have a calendar in her bedroom, so shouldn't she know today is Saturday' said Lincoln to himself. Lily held back tears "Th... thanks... Linc... Lincoln" said Lily about to cry. "Hey Lil you okay" asked Lincoln seeing that something was wrong. "Yeah" said Lily letting out a sigh. Lily walked out of Lincoln's room and headed for her's. She opened the door and walked in. As she lay on her bed she couldn't hold back her tears. She sobbed into her favorite light purple blanket.

Lily lay there crying for about ten minutes. She looked at the clock on her wall and read 10:35. She had only been awake for only an hour and she was already having the worse day ever. She climbed out of bed and wiped her tears away. She walked out of her bedroom and down the stairs. She saw her sisters still on the couch watching TV. She walked over to the front door and opened it, then walked out. Lily walked away from her house. She would rather be anywhere else but there. As she walked she saw the park and decided to go play. As she walked towards the park she saw her friend, Bella, playing on the jungle gym. "Hi Bella" shouted Lily happy that she could at least get to spend the day with best friend.

Back at the loud house

Lincoln looked up from his comic and at the clock. It read 12:55 p.m.  Lincoln got up and went downstairs. His sisters were on the couch watching the Dream boat. Lincoln walked into the kitchen and grabbed the peanut butter and jelly. He grabbed the bread and a butter knife. He made himself a sandwich and was about to put the stuff away but stopped. He walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Does anyone want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" asked Lincoln. "I would like one of your sticky but delicious bread with peanut butter and jelly on it" replied Lisa. "Me too, please" said Luna. "Oh can you make two for us, we are going to be leaving soon for our Bluebell Scouts trip" said the twins walking down the stairs. "Hey, Lana can you please go ask Lily if she wants one" said Lincoln. "Sure thing big bro" said Lana running up the stairs. Lana ran back down the stairs just about a minute later. "What did she say" asked Lincoln. "I don't know, she wasn't in there" replied Lana. "That's weird... check outback" said Lincoln. Lana ran outback and returned about two minutes later. "She's not out there either" said Lana with a worried look on her face. By now the other girls were no longer watching the TV. "Okay, everyone spread out an search the house. She has to be here somewhere" said Lincoln.

An hour later

"She's not here" cried Lola. "Where would she have gone to dude and why did she even leave"asked Luna.  They all thought "Maybe she was mad at us" said Lola. Lincoln got a scared look on his face. "Wait, what's the date" asked Lincoln. "The 24th. Why?" replied Lynn. "Oh no!!! That's why Lily seemed sad. WE FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!" shouted Lincoln. "That's why she asked us if we knew what day it was" said Lana. "Dude we are like the worst siblings ever" said Luna. "We have to find her" said Lincoln. "Yeah but where did she go" asked Lynn.