Lily's birthday part 2

At the playground

Lily played with Bella for two hours until she had to go. When Bella left Lily sat under a tree and pulled a candy out of her pocket. Lily took it out of it's wrapper and popped it into her mouth. Lily shoved the wrapper into her pocket and put her head to her knees. Lily thought of her day and how this was the worst birthday ever. Lily buried her face in her knees and started to cry.

Back at the loud house

"Lincoln you know Lily better than anyone, do know where she may be" asked Lynn. Lincoln thought for a minute. "I think I know, but we can't just bring her home. We need to show her that she is special to us" said Lincoln. "But how do we do that" asked Lana. "I think I know just how to do it" said Lincoln. "Everyone listen up" said Lincoln as they all gathered in a circle to listen to what Lincoln had to say.

Back at the playground again

Lily wiped away her tears just for more to replace them. She hugged her knees tighter and sobbed more. "Hey Lily, mind if I join you" Lily looked up to see Lincoln standing in front of her. "Sure" mumbled Lily. Lincoln sat next to Lily and stared at the ground. "I'm sorry Lil that we forgot your birthday. We are horrible siblings and you deserve better" said Lincoln. Lily looked at Lincoln as her tears dried. She was surprised by what her brother had said. She looked back down at the ground. "It's okay and I'm sorry for just disappearing. I probably made you guys worried sick" replied Lily. She looked at Lincoln and gave him a warm smile. "I'm sorry" he said again. "I forgive you" she replied. Lincoln opened his arms and gave his youngest sister a big hug. Then he got to his feet and helped her up. "Come with me Lily" said Lincoln. "Where are we going" asked Lily curiously. "You'll see" said Lincoln with a smile.

Lily walked with Lincoln all the way home. "This is just home" said Lily clearly confused. "I know just go inside" said Lincoln with a slight smirk on his face. Lily opened the door and turned on the lights. "Surprise" shouted everyone jumping up from behind things. Lily looked to see Lori and Leni along with everyone else. "Lori, Leni what are you guys doing here" asked Lily. "You didn't think we would miss your..."Leni stopped and started to count on her fingers "5th birthday did you". (It's a miracle that she is in college). Lily looked at everyone and back at Lincoln. "We're sorry we forgot your birthday" said Lola. "Yeah, were horrible big sisters" said Lana. "I forgive you" said Lily.

Lily opened her final present. She had so far gotten a ukulele from Luna, a jersey from Lynn, a tiara from Lola, a pet frog from Lana, a book about ghosts from Lucy, a pair of sunglasses from Leni, a gift certificate from Lori, a pie from Luan, who had smashed it in her face, and a science kit from Lisa. Lily tore off the the last of the wrapping paper. "No way it's a box" said Leni happily. "It's not the box, it's what's in the box" said Lincoln. Lily opened it and looked inside. Inside lay Lincoln's old toy bunny Bon Bon, a picture of their family, and an all you can play for five hours card to the arcade.

Lily looked up at Lincoln "Thanks Lincoln, your the best" she said as she gave him a big hug. "Aw... it was the least I could do after forgetting my little sis's big day" he said rubbing her head. "Your the best big brother ever" she said. "Okay kids who wants some cake" said Rita. "I do" screamed Lola and Lana in unison. "Okay girls but you know that the birthday girl gets the first piece" said Lynn Sr. Everyone except for Lily rushed into the dining room. Lily sat on the couch looking at Lincoln's old toy bunny. It now had a light purple bow tied to one ear. Lily smiled at it and started to walk towards the kitchen with it in her hands. Even though she would never say it out loud, to spare everyone's feelings, but Lincoln was her favorite sibling because he always knew exactly what she wanted or needed.