CH.2

"So, how was the anniversary?" Jack, One of Daniel's closest friends, asked the next afternoon as the both of them hang out in the teacher's lounge during lunch. Daniel was a second grade teacher while Jack taught thrid grade, so they spent quite a bit of time together. Jack was married to Zach, thier best friend from the time Daniel went to Ireland, and rhats when Daniel go introduced to his now husband, now Jack and Zach are expecting their very first child any day now. Daniel wasn't jealous of course, it wasn't like Corbyn and he got married before Jack and Zach.

"It's was good.... we uh.. we had a great time." Daniel said, taking a sip from his mug of tea before he clears his throat. The truth was that it hadn't been all that great, after Daniel had brought up kids, Corbyn got really weird. Daniel tried to get him to talk about it, but it only ended with Corbyn getting even weirder and eventually Daniel just gave up.

"What did you guys do? Zach was saying you were getting reservations at Providence or something like that."

"Corbyn tried to, but they were booked for last night so we ended up staying home. I cooked on of Corbyn's favorite meals and then we spent the rest of the night just... doing anniversary related things." Daniel said, lying a little unless of course someone counted sitting in silence for almost the entire evening an anniversary related things.

"Maybe that's what Zach and I will do this year, he hasn't really been feeling up to doing anything these past few weeks besides walking from the bed to the bathroom." Jack says, a frown finding its way onto his face as Daniel gave him a sympathetic look.

"Still on bed rest, then?" Daniel asked, earing a nod from Jack.

"Yeah, it's the last month, but it's really taking a toll on Zach. He really hates being cooped up, you know? And I don't know how to help him because every thing I do seems to just make him mad..... so I wanna make our anniversary one to remember... being since its our last one with just the two of us." Jack says, letting out a sigh as he puts his now empty mug on the counter. He leans against it, folding his arms over his chest as Danielgives him a sympathic smile.

"Do you have any ideas?" Daniel asked, not really sure how he was going to help Jack but that didn't mean he wasn't going to try. As Daniel waits for Jack to share his idea, his phone vibrates in his back pocket.

From: Corbean Recevied- 12:20pm

Hey babe, sorry about last night, wanna go out tonight to make up for it?

Daniel let's out a dramatic sigh, figuring he'd reply after school was over because in that moment he didn't really want to go out that night. It was a typical Corbyn move though, trying to make up for simple little fights or arguments by doing extravagant things that honestly didn't need to be done.

"I'm thinking I'll just went his favorite movies, get take out from that Chinese place he likes so much, massage his feet or s something, make sure he's comfortable... he'll like that, right?" Jack asked looking at his friend hopefully and Daniel does his best smile.

"Yeah, I'm sure he'll love that. I think I'm gonna head back to the classroom, get ready for the afternoon lesson and what not.... let's me know how it goes with Zach." Daniel says, not even bothering to wait for Jack to day anything else before he walks out of the teachers lounge. His classroom was at the end of the hall, the room still empty as lunch had about another ten minutes before it was over. Daniel goes straight to his desk, collapsing down into his chair before he puts his head into his hands.

He shouldn't let it bother him, he shouldn't be so hung up on Corbyn's reactions to a simple question because that's what it was... a simple question.

How do you, feel about kids?

Clearly not very well, but Daniel had known that... Daniel didn't get it though, Corbyn liked kid's.... He was always so great with Daniel's students when he'dcome and visit and Daniel thoughtthat maybe after Jack and Zach had announced thier lite surprise, Corbyn would be more opens to the idea Daniel had.

But he was not and Daniel was having a hard time coming up with an excuse as to why. Daniel understood when they first got married, they were young, they were still trying to figure out who they were.... Daniel understood why after thier first  anniversary when they had a scare, even Daniel wasn't ready then... Daniel was ready now though, he had been ever since Jack and Zach showed up at thier house to give them the news.

So why wasn't Corbyn?

From: Corbean Recevied- 12:27pm

Got the reservation at Providence like you wanted, Jo says we owe him one but I'm thinking a bottle of that scotch he likes so much. I should be done around four, do you want to meet me there or would you want me for pick you up?

And Daniel let's out yet another sigh, running a hand through his hair becausethe last thing he wanted to do was go out.....

But Corbyn was trying and Daniel had to be happy with that......

____________________________
Here is Chapter two for you all hope you enjoy it also I made another book called
I'm 'Fine' it's a Corbyn Besson fanfic. Also shout out to,

HerronisBae69

And that's right Jachary is have a child.  I'm getting Chapter Three ready.