CH.7

"So are you sure Jonah's isn't here?" Daniel asked, following closely behind Corbyn as they walked into what appeared to be a deserted station but Daniel knew there was at least the night shift. It consisted of a few college kids that Daniel hadn't really gotten to know yet, not that he hadn't tried to. They were pretty closed off around Daniel, but Corbyn says they're that way with everyone except Jonah.

"I'm positive. He had a date." Corbyn said, reaching for the key to his office as Daniel continues to look around nervously. He was rather looking forward to what was going to happen once they got in there, but he was still worried that Jonah would walk in or one of the college interns...

"With who?" Daniel aksed, giggling when Corbyn lets out a triumphant sound when he finally gets the door unlocked. Daniel feels a little giddy as they walked into the clearly deserted office, risking a nervous glance out the door before Corbyn shuts it quietly behind him.

"Don't know, didn't really have time to ask him. Now where do you want to do it?" Corbyn asked, the grin on his face making Daniel laugh a little. Daniel pretends to look around the room for a spot, tapping his chin as he does so.

"I don't know, your office doesn't seem to be all that ideal of a spo-" Daniel started to only be interrupted when Corbyn lifts him up and places him down on his desk. Corbyn grins proudly before going in for a kiss, loving how Daniel's fingers start to tangle into his hair. Daniel lets out a little noise when they accidentally knock over the cup of pencils, pulling away to observe the mess only to have Corbyn take advantage of his exposed neck. Daniel gasp a little when Corbyn slides his hand into his pants as he hadn't even realized Corbyn had unbuttoned them in the first place. Corbyn trying to get Daniel on his back which wasn't going so well as Daniel accidentally hits the keyboard of Corbyn's computer, thr loud ding of the computer turning on causing both to jump.

"We could always just do it on the floor..." Corbyn offers up, earning a laugh from Daniel.

"You and your floors..." Daniel teases, leaning in for another kiss that gets heavy within just a few seconds. Corbyn's hands are moving all over Daniel's body, his skin feeling like it might catch fire at just the simple touches. Daniel always made Corbyn feel alive, even after five years. Daniel got Corbyn's pants unbuttoned now pulling them down but giving up once they were past his ads. Both shirts had been tossed to the side at some point, Daniel's hanging on Corbyn's filing cabinet while Corbyn's appeared to be just by the door.

"I gotta grab the condom, hold up." Corbyn said after a few more minutes of vert heavy making out. Daniel let's out a soft whine as his husband pls away completely, only to laughs at the way Corbyn was walking. Corbyn walks over to his filing cabinet, opening up the bottom drawer where he kept a small box of condoms just for occasions like this.

"Well shit..." Corbyn curses when he grabs the now empty box, silently wondering how the he'll they'd gone through the whole box already when Daniel hadn't been to the station for well over two months.

"What?" Daniel asked, cleaning his head so he can see across the room.

"We don't have any." Corbyn said, holding up the empty box. He was pretty sure it was Jonah who took the last one, probably for his stupid date the bastard.

"Oh well.... We could always just risk it?" Daniel offers up and Corbyn gets rigid at that because no, they could not risk it. Corbyn refused to risk it.

"No. We'll just... We'll just go home." Corbyn said and Daniel frowns at that.

"You're kidding right?" Daniel asked and Corbyn shakes his head, pulling up his pants and grimacing at how tight they were in that moment. He's grabbing Daniel's shirt off the filling cabinet, handing it over to the younger who is still waiting for Corbyn's excuse this time even though he knew what it was. Daniel didn't want to fight anymore, he didn't want to go to bed angry....

But the issue was something he needed to bring up. He wanted Corbyn to understand how badly he wanted a baby, how badly he felt like this was what they needed. The room in the house that just lay empty needed something and it wasn't about to be a dog.

"Corbyn, I want a baby." Daniel said it, the last sentence Corbyn wanted to hear, and it just hangs in the air for a few seconds as Corbyn stands with his back to his husband. Daniel sees how tense Corbyn's shoulders are and he can hear his own heart beating so rapidly he was surprised it hadn't burst out of his chest.

"It's been.... We've been married for two years now and I... I want a baby." Daniel said again, this time slower as he still stares at Corbyn. Corbyn closes his eyes, taking in a deep breath before he turns around, opening his eyes to be met with Daniel's blue ones which looked so sad and vulnerable.

"Not now, Daniel." Corbyn said trying to stand his ground even when Daniel's somewhat hopeful expression drops.

"If not now, when?" Daniel asked, instantly hating how desperate he sounded. He didn't get why Corbyn wouldn't want this, why he was so against it.

"I don't know, Danile. Just not right now." Corbyn said, handing Daniel his shirt before he finally grabs his own. Corbyn is still trying to stand his ground, pretending like he doesn't see how upset Daniel is because he knew there was only one way to make Daniel happy in that moment.

And that was to give his the one thing he wanted and that was something Corbyn just couldn't do.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

New chatper hope you enjoy it. What you all think gonna happen.