Chapter 11- The New Girl

(Chapter 11- The New Girl)

.

You know those days you have where you know as soon as you wake up its going to be a bad day or something bad is going to happen? Well I had that feeling today and I could only imagine what was going to go down.

I went to my closet and picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a halter top that I bought during my latest shopping trip with Tins and put them on. I studied myself in the mirror and was very pleased with how I looked. After slipping on my flats and fixing my hair in a cute pony tail I was out the door.

I ended up driving this morning because it felt like I have not driven in forever and I missed it. I texted Tins when I was in front of the school letting her know I was there and to meet me by the lockers. Since I was early to school I figured we could go to the cafeteria and have some breakfast instead of heading straight to class.

I picked my bag up out of the passenger seat and threw it across my shoulder and locked the doors to the car before heading inside.

Over by my locker I quickly spotted Tinsley and Richard eating each other faces off. I sighed in annoyance; don’t they have anywhere else to do that? I mean they are right in front of my locker after all.

I walked up behind them and cleared my throat hope they would separate but to my disappointment they didn’t.

“I hate to break up the make out session but I would like to get in my locker sometime today.” I said.

Hearing me talk they finally broke apart and Tins blushed. I swear that girl is falling head over hills for Richard. Tins usually never made it past two months with a guy but who know maybe Richard will be the lucky one.

“Sorry.” Tins mumbled moving out of the way.

“Sure you are.” I smiled teasingly.

“You wanted to get breakfast?” Tins asked.

“Yeah it would kill time plus I’m hungry.” I stated exchanging books in my locker.

“Me to come on.” She said.

I closed my locker and walked with her and Richard to the breakfast line. It smelled pretty awesome in there for school food. When we got up to the food I picked p a blueberry muffin and an orange juice and paid.

I looked around for a spot to sit which wasn’t hard to do considering that not many ate breakfast anymore. I found a window seat and sat down with my food. Window seats were always the best one’s because if you weren’t interested in the conversation going on at the table you always had the scenery to look at.

“Do you think you could come over tonight?” Tinsley asked.

“On a school night?” I said. “Doubtful but I’ll ask.”

“Good because we really need to talk.” She said seriously.

“Ok.” I said.

Oh lord could this be the bad thing I was feeling this morning. What if she’s pregnant or something? That would be bad. Her mom would kill her for sure. I don’t know though I am probably just over reacting or something.

You know all the great things I was telling you about the window seat before? Well they were paying off right now. Tins and Richard were already making out again which left me to do nothing so I starred outside at the football field and that’s when I noticed something. Austin was sitting on the bleachers next to the field with some girl but they weren’t doing anything other than talking.