Chapter 23- Matchmaker

(Chapter 23- Matchmaker)

‘Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes you did
To give me all your love
Is all I ever asked
Cause what you don't understand
Is I'd catch a grenade for you’

My alarm clock continued to play as it woke me up. I don’t know what time it was but it was defiantly too early to be up.

I raised my head from the pillows that my face was buried in only to be faced with the streaming bright sunlight from between the curtains. As I tried blocking it out I felt around for the off button on the clock. Once I finally found it I let my head rest on my pillow again.

“Mm… you ate my waffle.” I heard next to me.

I couldn’t help but laugh at Tins talking in her sleep. She always does this when she sleeps.

“Mine.” She said.

I laughed at her again when an idea came to mind. I leaned in a little closer so she could hear me and spoke.

“No it’s mine.” I said.

“No.” She whined.

“I’ll make you another one.” I said sweetly.

“Mm k.” She said snuggling deeper into the pillow.

I waited just another minute before I started yelling. “On no the house is on fire run.”

“No.” She screamed sitting strait up in bed.

I burst out laughing at her frantic state and almost fell in the floor. I have to say that was a good one. I always wanted to do that to someone.

“What the hell?” She shouted. “What was that for?”

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.” I said trying to hold back more laughter.

“Well, try.” She glared and laid back down covering her head with the covers.

I yawned and stretched before looking at the time and jumped off the bed when I saw it was nearly 9 am. Oh crap we are so late for school.

“Tins get up we missed first period.” I shouted running to my closet.

“Yeah right.” She mumbled.

“I’m serious get up.” I said.

I pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and quickly put them on while Tins still stayed in place on my bed. I can already see getting her up will be a job.

Let’s see, I can threaten her with water but knowing her she would just do it right back to me and I really don’t feel like changing again. Then there’s blasting the music really loud but she would just cover her ears and block it out and I’m sure Jesse wouldn’t like th-