Chapter 16- Good Time

(Chapter 16- Good Time)

“Well that’s all of my movies.” I yawned.

“Can I watch TV?” Izzy asked.

“Sure, you know how to use this?” I said handing her the TV remote.

She bobbed her head up and down quickly and took it from me. She wasted no time flipping through the channels.

After yawning once again I decided it was time for me to get up and before I fell asleep. That wouldn’t be the best ideas since Austin was lying on my bed with me. My dad would flip.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“To get something to drink, want to come?”

He nodded his head. “Defiantly, if I have to watch one more movie about princesses and way too much singing I’m gonna go crazy.”

I stifled a laughed and walked out of my bedroom followed by Austin. I guess three movies were a bit much for someone like him. Guys defiantly didn’t get into the whole overly happy ever after thing. It was sure fun to watch him suffer though.

“Pepsi?” I asked pulling one from the fridge.

“You mean you don’t have anything stronger?” He joked.

I turned around and slapped him on the arm and pushed the drink into his hands. “No this is an alcohol free house.”

He chuckled. “Oh yeah, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute.”

I opened the can and took a sip trying not to laugh. “You’re an ass.”

“But you love me anyway.” He smiled.

I rolled my eyes at him and proceeded back up to my room. Hopefully she found something else to watch because I was ready for something new myself.

Upon entering my room I was shocked at the sounds coming from the TV and the scene going on. It was a tlc show called a baby story and some woman was in labor. Thank God it blocked out the worst part.

“What the hell?” Austin said when his landed on the screen as well.

Quickly I ran to the TV and shut it off before anything worse happened. I don’t even want to know what all she had seen so far.

“Is that where babies come from?” She asked.

I nervously chuckled and looked to Austin for help. He stood there looking just as worried as me. Well he isn’t going to be any help. How am I supposed to answer a question like that?

I cleared my throat while thinking of anything that would get me out of this. “Well…um…sort of.”