PROLOGUE

ZUKO

"That? It's just a stupid myth!"

"How when we already know who she is?" Uncle Iroh, just like everyone else at some point in my life, held that stupid rock in my face.

The rock that told my future.

That my mother went missing to protect.

"A female Avatar? That would mean two Avatars, and that's impossible. We already know that the Avatar is an old man."

He's weak.

He's not a girl.

"Who ever said that two Avatars couldn't be born? No one; therefor, it is possible, my nephew," Uncle Iroh sipped his tea, irritating me even further just by the sight of it.

"You see what the tablet says?"

"That's my name!"

"Yes, it is, but who's that name below the girl?"

"Anisha. . .who is she?"

"The tale says itll be the great wife of a great Firebender. You."

"What was that, my nephew?" Uncle Iroh looker at me.

"Nothing. This is pointless! I can't waste time on fairytales. I need to train," As I started to walk away and forget about this conversation and that stupid rock, I heard a voice. It startled me because there's no women on this ship, but also because the voice sounded familiar.

"Zuko, trust me."

"Huh?" I looked back, my eyes frantic.

"Who was that?! Who's there?!" I demanded, flame bursting from my hands as I waited for another voice but nothing nor no one made any sound.

Tch.

Stupid soldiers.

[Fun Fact: Avatar Anisha was considered the strongest Airbender in history, but not the strongest Avatar]
Also sorry for the short chapter, my dad's place has such bad internet but I wanted to get something out for everyone.