Chapter 1

Shivaay who voluntarily dropped Anika at her home was shocked to see Anika in Daksh's room, the next morning. Shivaay was burning in anger thinking about Anika's behavior even after his warning and adding to it, Daksh came towards Shivaay and said that, "The night was really great Shivaay. You know what??? Anika is so good in bed and ..." Before he could complete, Shivaay pushed him and moved towards Anika.

     Shivaay grabbed her hands and dragged her with him. Anika was shocked with his behavior. She wrinkled to come of out of his hold but the hold got tightened. Shivaay know that Anika can't do such things, so he thought to confront her, but confronting her in Oberoi Mansion would be useless as one or the other will disturb them and moreover it cannot be done in front of Daksh.

     So, Shivaay thought to take Anika to his private flat that is known to none, not even OmRu. Shivaay have to cross the living room where his entire family is seated along with Tia and her family. But, Shivaay didn't think any of this and just dragged her along with him. Anika is frightened to see the reactions of Oberois.

     The entire family of Oberois shocked to see Shivaay dragging Anika with him. Daksh was already present in the hall. Tia and Daksh smirked seeing Shivaay dragging Anika out of the mansion. The family followed Shivaay and Anika but before they could reach them, Shivaay made her sit on the car and he himself sat on the driver side and started the car.

      He drove the car out of the mansion before they could reach them. All the Oberois were shocked to see his behavior towards Anika but they couldn't do anything. Tia and Daksh were shocked to see Shivaay taking Anika along with him. They thought that Shivaay will throw Anika out of the house but Shivaay took her along with him.

On the other side,

      Anika was continuously questioning Shivaay that,"Where are you taking me Shivaay??? What happened to you??? Why are behaving like this??? " Shivaay just maintained silence but was irritated to the core because of her continuous questions. Shivaay reached his private flat and took Anika inside it. Anika was shocked and scared as she was brought to a new place and that to with Shivaay.

      Anika was looking at Shivaay who was busy in his thought, so inorder to bring him out of his thought, she called, "Billuji..." Shivaay couldn't hold anymore, so he just moved towards her and grabbed her hand and pinned at her back and pulled her towards him.

      Shivaay asked her for the reason of her arrival to Oberoi Mansion even after he dropped her home. Anika was taken aback as there would be something behind the question and she is sure that something would have happened and that's why he is asking.

      Anika took a deep breath and said,"Dadi called me at night and asked me to come to Oberoi Mansion as Soumya was scared after seeing something and so, she wanted me to be with her. So, I came and on enquiring Khannaji, I came to know that she was in Daksh room and last night, I slept with Soumya in Daksh room. Morning, Soumya went to kitchen saying she is going to have tea and will send one for me. Then Daksh came inside saying that his t-shirt was stained as spilled coffee and don't know what he did in the room as I don't turn towards him and then you dragged me here. "

     Shivaay was shocked as Anika answered him without any back question. He was also shocked hearing what she said. Shivaay then asked, "What were the documents that Daksh gave you???" Anika replied, "Those were loan papers for Sahil's education and Daksh gave me on behalf of Dadi." Shivaay was now sure that, it was Daksh's plan to make him hate her.

      Anger raised in him and he smashed his hand on the glass table that was near him and hurt his wrist and palms. Anika was shocked to see his anger and was scared for a second but, later realized that his hand was hurt. Anika came out of her thoughts and moved towards Shivaay and hold his hand. Anika made him sit in the couch.

      Shivaay was looking at Anika who was busy searching for the first-aid kit and felt himself relieved for not making a mess by misunderstanding her by hearing Daksh's words. He called OmRu to come where they were now and informed Khanna to reach there immediately.

      Shivaay know that they both were hurt with the unknown feelings, which was developed in their hearts. He also know that, Anika is the one who is suffering more with the unknown feelings as she listens to her heart more than him.

      Shivaay saw Anika treating his wounds with much care, thinking that it would hurt him. Shivaay missed to see the clouds of tears that was flooded in her eyes. Seconds later, Shivaay felt something wet in his hands and shocked to see tear drop in his hand. He placed his left hand on her chin and raised it to see her face, only to see tears brimmed in her eyes.

      Shivaay couldn't handle the tears in her eyes and pulled her towards him. He placed his palms and asked her, "What happened???" "Nothing...", saying so, she tried to move from there. Shivaay held her hand and made her to sit back and said that he wanted to show something to her.

     Shivaay then showed the video clip that he recorded, when Daksh revealed him about his real intensions behind the proposal. He also showed the video clip that he confessed about her in the morning. Anika was stunned hearing all this.

      Anika couldn't decipher that what's all is happening in his life. Shivaay just held her hands to support her and indicate her that he is with him. Anika wanted to ask him that why would he care for her. Before they could talk further, Shivaay phone rang. He checked the phone to see Soumya calling. 

To be continued...

         Tried something with this track guys... hope it goes well...

          Awaiting your response...