Chapter 5

Prinku could feel the pain Anika going through and wanted to show her anger. So Prinku just pushed Anika lightly to make her stand steady and moved towards Daksh. Shivaay was waiting to see his Prinku's reaction as he know that she love Anika the most.

     Prinku stood in front of him and in seconds the entire Oberoi family heard the sound of 'slap' and shocked to see their Prinku slapped him. "How dare you to hurt her??? Who the hell are you to justify her character haan??? Do you really know about her and her life??? (turning towards Shivaay) Bhai... I want him to face the hell as he hurted her..."

     Shivaay was happy to see his Prinku pehelwan stood for her friend. Bhavya and her team reached Oberoi Mansion to arrest Daksh as the case was already discussed by Shivaay to Bhavya. Though Bhavya was newly appointed, Shivaay felt that he can trust her even at their first meet.

     Daksh was arrested by Bhavya and she sent him with the others and retained back. Anika who was crying hard passed out in Prinku's embrace and Shivaay who was near them caught her before falling. Shivaay then took her to his room and made her sleep on his bed as he knows that she need rest.

     Shivaay came back and asked Bhavya to deal the case and will do any sort of help in the case. He then introduced her to the family and said that she will stay with them till the case gets over. Later, he told about how they got to know about everything and then the confession. But he didn't say a word about Tia and Saumya.

     Now, they know that they are in big trouble. Tia felt that it is best to run away from the wedding before anyone's notice and Saumya remained quiet as if she doesn't know anything. But, they doesn't know that Obros and Khanna are now behind them.

     Rudru decided to spill out about the marriage that happened with his conscience. He asked his brothers to meet him at the pool side and told what all happened that day. He also said that it was Saumya who wanted him to go to college that day with her.

     Both ShivOm was shocked to hear that as they couldn't really believe that Saumya could do that. Before they could discuss further, Bhavya came there to inform about her leaving to the police station for further investigation. But Shivaay asked to find the details about Rudru and Saumya's marriage.

     Bhavya asked Rudru to say about the incidents that happened and how he was trapped. Rudru explained her everything from how they were trapped by Romi in college and how they reached the spot and then how they got sober and then the marriage, later their escape from the spot till reaching the mansion.

     Bhavya heard everything clearly and told them that the marriage will not be a real one. Before they could ask further, Anika came to meet them. Anika asked the happening there and Shivaay explained her about what Rudru told them and Anika exclaimed "Oh bete ki!!!" shockingly and shocked his head thinking "Nothing can happen with her..."

     Shivaay pulled her towards him asked her whether she is feeling well or not. Anika nodded her head positively conveying that she is fit and fine. In fact, she is more than fine after the confrontation session. She then said to Shivaay that she is feeling hungry.

     All saw her as if she is a ghost. When Anika saw their reaction, she felt uneasy and asked them why they are staring her like that. Shivaay asked, "Are you not satisfied with whatever junk foods you ate???" "I had lost all my energy during the time of confrontation and hence I'm starving now..." instantly replied Anika.

     Shivaay shakes his head in disbelief and asked OmRu to join him to prepare dinner. He then turned towards Bhavya and asked her to join them as he know that she stays alone in her flat allotted for her. Bhavya nodded positive and Shivaay turned towards Anika to give her one last look and moved towards the kitchen.

     Though OmRu felt something fishy, they shrugged their thoughts and moved to join Shivaay to make dinner. Rudru was feeling light after sharing his marriage with his brothers and he felt that he will be relieved from the wedding very soon.

     Saumya on the other side, was fidgeting her fingers thinking of a plan to make Rudru accept the marriage as it was very much important for them to execute the plan. Saumya then called someone and conveyed about her nervousness and the person on the other side of the phone calmed her and asked her to apologize to Anika and behave like nothing happened.

     On the other side, all decided to behave normally to Saumya and Tia, so that they don't find about their investigation. Shivaay asked Bhavya to act in a friendly manner with Rudru, so that he can get rid of her. Bhavya nodded positive and moved towards Rudru and stand beside him.

     Rudru felt something different around Bhavya and shrugged it. They introduced themselves to the other and started talking like long lost friends. ShivOm in the kitchen was 'Awww' as they din expect Rudru's behavior towards Bhavya. All turned to do their works.

     Anika and Prinku entered the kitchen and moved towards them to check what they are making. They moved towards ShivOm as Rudru was busy with Bhavya, while Anika and Prinku were amused seeing Rudru speaking normally without flirting with her.

     Anika then turned towards Shivaay who was kneading the dough for roti and moved towards him. She stood beside him and was deeply watching him kneading the dough. Though, Shivaay felt her presence beside him, behaved as if he didn't notice her.

     Saumya came out of her room and asked a servant about the youngsters' presence and the servant informed her that they are in the Kitchen. So, she moved towards the kitchen to meet to meet all and to apologize as she was asked.

     Shivaay and Anika were engrossed in making roti and panner butter masala while Rudru is busy in making his diet food and Bhavya helping her and OmPri were busy staring the couples who were busy in their own world. Saumya came to the kitchen and greeted everyone normally and others greeted her back except Anika who was busy in her own world.

     Saumya then moved towards Anika and held her wrist. Anika came out of her thoughts and saw Saumya infront of her and jerked her hold from her wrist and moved to the other side of Shivaay. Shivaay asked Saumya to give her some time. She nodded positive and apologized to others.

     All others nodded positive and got back to their works. Saumya saw Rudru and Bhavya engrossed in work together and she saw Rudru who is not giving a heck of attention to her. Suddenly, Bhavya cut her finger by mistake and without any delay, Rudru took her fingers in his mouth and sucked her blood.

     Saumya was burning out of jealousy and obsession, as Rudru taking of someone other than other irked her. So, she stormed out of kitchen excusing herself. All chuckled seeing her reaction and burst into laughter. But the duo was not still out the situation.

     So ShivOm along with AniPri cleared their throat and Ruvya was out of their dream world and felt embarrassed.