Chapter 6

So ShivOm along with AniPri cleared their throat and Ruvya was out of their dream world and felt embarrassed. Soon they completed their work and took the dishes and moved towards the dining table. The elder Oberois' arrived and took their places in the table and then the youngsters.

      The dinner went silently more than expected after all the dramas happened in Oberoi Mansion. Dadi started the conversation by asking Anika about her health and Anika replied to her that she is fine. Later, Tej questioned Shivaay about how he came to know about Daksh.

      Shivaay replied that, "Badepapa, Daksh was always behind Anika and he himself confessed about his lusty feelings towards Anika and that why I always tried to keep Anika away from Daksh but I couldn't enclose his true intensions towards Anika to anyone and that's why I have to behave very rudely to Anika.

      In between all this, Tia had created some misunderstandings between and so Anika felt that I'm doing all this inorder to make her helpless and sad and Anika didn't hear to me. I know you all are thinking why I'm blaming Tia here but the truth is she really don't like Anika.

      Because the attention Anika got from our family is not got by Tia and so she feel jealous of her. Even when Anika was attacked on the second time, Anika called me but Tia blocked all her calls and Daksh took the advantage of the situation and presented himself as a savior in front of her.

      Even before the Sangeet function, Daksh proposed Anika twice and she rejected him. On the third time, he proposed her in the sangeet function and Anika accepted in order to save his reputation. Anika was not aware of why Daksh wanted her so much.

      Yesterday night, Daksh challenged me that he is going to make Anika his in the exchange of money (he heard some gasping sound but ignored it) and that's why I made Anika leave the house immediately inspite of her ranting. But, he smartly played the game by scaring Saumya and made Dadi to call Anika at night to Oberoi Mansion.

      Morning, he told me that he succeeded the challenge and gave the loan papers as money he is giving her. That's the reason, I dragged Anika away from here and explained her all about Daksh and his intensions. Later, the call from Daksh proved Anika who really he is and his intensions towards her.

      We planned for the confrontation, which happened in front you all in the evening." Oberoi family is shocked to hear all the informations that are given by Shivaay. They felt guilt for letting him stay in Oberoi Mansion inspite of Shivaay's words.

       Shivaay completed his dinner and silently went to his room without acknowledging anyone in the dining table. He was upset with himself for not protecting Anika and also worried for her. Anika could understand the inner turmoil, he is going through.

      Anika soon finished her dinner and moved towards Shivaay's room to check on him. She entered his room only to see darkness welcoming her. She then moved towards the poolside and saw him sitting by dipping his legs inside the pool. She silently moved towards him.

      Anika slowly sat beside him and hooked her arm with his and placed her head on his shoulders. She closed her eyes to feel the cold breeze that passes through her. Shivaay felt some weight on her shoulder and saw Anika sitting beside him.

      Shivaay unhooked their arms and placed his arms around her waist and pulled her further towards him. He felt peace and calm whereas she felt secured and peace. They sat there for more than half hour with their own thoughts in their mind. Shivaay then saw Anika who was sleeping peaceful on his shoulder.

      Shivaay moved from the pool to standup and picked Anika in his arms and moved towards his room. He placed her on his bed and slide near her and took her in his arm before going to the deep slumber.

      OmRu came towards the pool-side to check on their brother but couldn't find him. So they moved towards his room to check and were surprised to see duo sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. Rudy silently clicked a pic of them in each other's embrace and thought of teasing his brother later.

      Om felt happy seeing the duo sharing such a beautiful bond and prayed to God to help them understand their feelings soon and live a happy life together and forever. Om then turned towards Rudru and pulled him out of the room and moved to their respective rooms to sleep.

      On the other side, Tia felt scared. Though, her mom and sister tried to convince her that nothing wrong will happen and everything will go according to the plan but she is scared. So, she thought of visiting her husband Robin aka Dhusyant Khaana.

      Dhusyant on the other side was very much upset with Tia as she even thought of degrading a women's character when she herself a women. He is also upset with his sister who helps the Kapoors to destroy Oberois and for that she targets Rudru who is a poor innocent soul.

      He is angry with the two most important ladies of his life. He thought of talking with them for the last time. If they hear his words they can lead a life else he is ready to disown them. For him, both his sister and wife were waiting for him in the living room for him. He was not ready to look at them.

      Dhusyant took a deep breath and sat on the couch opposite to them. He simply told them that, he is leaving India and moving to London. Both Tia and Romi were shocked to hear his decision. Before they could speak further, if they want they can join him else he will leave after disowning Romi and divorcing Tia.

      Both the ladies were shocked to hear him. Before they could come out of the shock, Dhusyant left to his room. Romi silently moved to his room but Tia was completely stuck between his mother and husband. Tia couldn't decide anything but she have to do something.

      Tia can't live without her husband but what about her mother and her revenge. Tia sat back on the sofa and lost in thoughts.

Hey guys... updated next part... sorry for delay... hope you like it...

❤❤❤