Chapter 2

OmRu along with Khanna, came to the place where Shivaay asked them to come. When they came out of the car, they were shocked to see themselves infront of Oberoi Avenue. The very and the only avenue that was built by Oberois because of Shivaay.

   Omkara now remembered about the incident where Shivaay asking for a special interior design particularly for a 3BHK flat while the avenue was built. Now, they knows that it is his personal space away from family and outer world.

   But, he couldn't get any idea why Shivaay asked them to reach there, so without any clue they moved towards the flat where Shivaay asked them to come. They reached and rang the calling bell of the flat.

   Shivaay and Anika heard the calling bell sound and Shivaay moved towards the door to see whom and once saw OmRu and Khanna, he asked them to come in and closed the door. He asked them to sit and sat with Anika. OmRu where shocked to see Anika with Shivaay.

   Before they could ask anything, he asked them to stay silent and attended the call.

Soumya: Hello, Bade Bhaiya... I'm Soumya. (Both OmRu was surprised why Soumya would call him)

Shivaay: Haan Soumya... say why you called me???

Soumya: Bhaiya, I just called to say about Anika. (All in the hall was curious to hear more.)

Shivaay: Soumya, when did she became just Anika???

Soumya: After what she did yesterday night, bhaiya??? (Anika was shocked... Even ShivOmRu were shocked)

Shivaay: What do you mean Soumya??? What she did yesterday???

Soumya: Bhaiya, you know about that na, then why are you asking???

Shivaay: I didn't understand what are you saying??? What happened??? (All were confused...)

Daksh: Arrey Shivaay, She is talking about last night which Anika and I spend, you know what I mean in bed... (Shivaay was furious to hear it... Anika was shocked... OmRu and Khaana were confused...)

Shivaay: Ok... just shut up Daksh... Enough...

Daksh: What happened Shivaay??? Couldn't hear badly about your lady love??? Haan... Even you will accept this soon Shivaay and you will leave just like that... (Shivaay was furious and wanted to end the conversation...)

Shivaay: If your conversation is over, then please let me do my work...

Tia: Shivaay baby... Can you please hire a new wedding planner for our wedding??? (Shivaay was shocked to hear Tia's voice there...)

Shivaay: Why??? And what are you doing with Daksh???

Tia: Wooo baby... (She stammered) Daksh was saying about Anika and her bad deeds. You know what Shivaay??? I feel really sorry for you baby...

Shivaay: Why??? (asked confusingly)

Tia: because you trusted Anika but she cheated on you naa... That's why... (Anika was sad that she didn't trust Shivaay and doubted him and on the other side Shivaay was irritated by now...)

Soumya: Even I feel bad for you bhaiya...

Daksh: Even I.... (Shivaay threw his phone that broke into pieces... OmRu and Khanna were shocked to see his temper and stunned Anika...)

   Shivaay, then turned towards Anika and felt sorry for her as what all happened today and allegations said about her was only because she is with him and wanted to save him. Now, Shivaay was sure that there is some motive behind his wedding with Tia for Kapoors.

   Shivaay didn't say anything but pulled Anika into his embrace. Anika couldn't decipher anything as her mind was totally blocked. All that Shivaay wanted is to make her cry her heart out. Shivaay took her in his arms and moved towards his room as he doesn't want the trio to look her in this disheveled state.

   Shivaay made Anika to look into his eyes and that's it, Anika's dam broke and she spilled all her emotions by crying. Shivaay just kept her in his embrace and constantly rubbed her back, scalp of her hair and kissing above her hairs. Anika was crying for atleast half an hour.

   On the other side, OmRu and Khanna was shocked and couldn't decipher what was going on. But the shocking thing for them is Soumya who just alleged Anika's character. They couldn't believe that Soumya will talk about like this.

   Rudru felt ashamed thinking Soumya as his friend. After what she spoke about Anika's character, Rudru thought of saying the marriage truth to his brothers as there might be something wrong in it.

   Om was shocked, he never thought that Soumya will do such things, especially saying ill about someone's character and here that someone is Anika whom they know for months. He know Anika will not do such things like Soumya saying and now Shivaay is supporting her and so, they is something fishy and only Shivaay can say it.

   Khanna couldn't control his temper as he always thought Anika as his sister and Soumya questioned her sister's character. He wanted the trio to be killed with his bare hands but couldn't do anything. He know that his boss will do something that they will remember for their life-time. The trio was waiting for them to come out of the room.

   Anika cried out completely removing all her grief from her heart. The warmth of Shivaay made her come out of it and now, she reduced her cry to hiccups and it was also reduced. Shivaay pulled Anika and made her look at him. He promised himself that he will not let Anika cry anymore.

   Anika felt new as the gestures of Shivaay was creating into her. Shivaay just wanted to assure her that he will be with her forever. Shivaay doesn't know what came into him, he laid her on bed and partly hovered over her.

   Shivaay kissed her on her forehead, her eyes and cheeks. He then moved towards her lips and he looked into her eyes for permission. Anika blinked her eyes as permitting him to continue and Shivaay began kissing her on her lips and Anika was responding to him.

   After 10-15 minutes, they separated and Anika hid herself in his embrace and Shivaay chuckled seeing her hiding out of shy. Shivaay felt happy to see his jungli billi back and pulled Anika out of his embrace. He asked to fresh up and come out and he moved towards the hall.

To be continued...