Chapter 4

Anika, ShivOmRu and Khanna are fuming in anger but hidden it from all as they wanted to finish Daksh's chapter that day and Anika replied...

Anika: Tia, marriage unites two hearts, two souls and two family. It happens, so that the men and the women will not be alone anymore and will turn out to be the support system for the other. But, if money, wealth, status, fame, lineage turned out to be the reason for the pure marriage union then that relationship will never ever retain pure and I don't want such kind of relationship.

     Tia, I'm a working women and I can earn money by working and I don't need anyone's sympathy to care of me and my brother and my marriage will only happen when I trust that particular person out of moon. So stop interfering in my life Tia.

Daksh: Anika, don't you trust me??? You know na... that I saved you from the attack that day...

Anika: Even Shivaay saved me Daksh... not once but twice... say something valid...

     Daksh didn't find any way to convince her and hence, he turned towards Tia and Saumya seeking help...

Saumya: Dii... accept Daksh bhaiya na... he like you so much and will take care of you in future very well...

Anika: If you care for him that much, then you better get married to him Saumya... he will take care of you well...

     Saumya and others were shocked after hearing what Anika said while the O'bros and Khanna were controlling their laughter...

Saumya: Di... he is like my brother... how can you say like that???

Anika: (fuming...) Then what should I say Saumya... I just told Tia to not interfere in my life and you are supporting him... so only I said like that... So better stop interfering in my life...

Daksh: Ok Anika, leave all this... how could you forget the night of our unity???

Anika: What do you mean by the 'night of our unity', Daksh??? (acting clueless...)

Daksh: About our last night together... did you forget???

Anika: (fuming) what did we do last night Daksh??? Infact, I just met you only once that to while asking about Saumya, after that I din see you at all. Then, how would we be together, Daksh...

Daksh: Come on Anika, there is nothing to hide as we are adults...

     Before Anika could ask further, Saumya interrupted and asked, "What happened bhaiya???"

Daksh: We became one in all terms of life and she lost her virginity to me, Saumya...

     Before anyone could comprehend his words, they all heard a 'Slap' sound and it was rewarded to Daksh by none other than Anika. The slap was rough and strong that Daksh stumbled and fell on the floor. The Oberoi's stood up from their places out of shock.

     Tia and Saumya were shocked to the core as they din expect such a response from Anika. Even OmRu and Khanna were surprised seeing this new avatar of Anika but Shivaay felt very proud from her actions. Daksh turned to see Anika in rage but was scared seeing her eyes that was turned completely red.

     Anika moved towards Daksh to slap him another time but was stopped by Shivaay as he pulled her in his embrace. Anika struggled to come out of his embrace but literally failed due to his strong hold. Anika began to calm herself.

     Shivaay called Khanna and asked him to call the police. Anika came of his embrace and she convinced Shivaay that she is fine. Anika moved towards Daksh where Shivaay was behind her as if he know the Jhansi ki Rani in her is not a controllable one.

     Anika stood in front Daksh and asked him "What do you think of yourself Daksh??? Do you think that if you play your nasty game with me and humiliate me, then I will accept you... you are mistaken Mr. Daksh Khuranna... I'm not the one to fall in your nasty plans... I know that you are the one who stalked me and tried to hurt me... But, the first time, Shivaay came there and saved me. Next time, you was helped by someone in Oberoi mansion so that Shivaay didn't see my calls and you came and helped me like you didn't do anything. Then, you wanted to prove that I'm a gold-digger to Shivaay, so you wanted to propose me and make me yours. But all the time, I rejected your proposal and hence you proposed me during Sangeet as you know that I'll not reject you. Now, this dirty game... What do you think of yourself???(Anika was literally burning in anger and all are shocked to see her tempered face...) you also made Shivaay think that envelope containing loan papers of 15 lakhs, given by Dadi was given by you for spending a night with you... How dare you???"

     Anika once again slapped him hard and Daksh was burning in rage. Daksh out of rage raised his hand against Anika but before he could do something, Shivaay punched him hard and Khanna holded him. Shivaay took Anika in his embrace as Anika was ready to burst out into tears.

     The entire Oberoi family were shocked to hear the revelation. Daksh said "Shivaay, don't trust her... she is a gold-digger and since, you are my friend, I just wanted to help you..."

     Shivaay was ragged hearing Daksh saying rubbish about Anika and cocooned her in his embrace before lashing at him, "Enough Daksh, you have talked a lot. Before talking about Anika remember that you was my childhood friend and I know who you really are... Do you think that I'll forget that you are a womanizer, Daksh (Shivaay almost shouted when saying the last line...)"?

     Daksh was shocked to see Shivaay losing his temper and also he felt that he came to know about him. Shivaay pointed Prinku to come near him as he wanted someone to handle Anika and Prinku can do it. Prinku came forward and holded Anika, but Anika hugged her tightly. Prinku was the first to accept her despite of being a middle class girl.   

To be Continued...