Chapter 3

Shivaay came out of the room and saw various emotions storming in the trio's face. He know how much important is Anika to them. That is the reason, he asked the trio to come, so that he can cross check the trio's details. Shivaay cleared his throat to bring the trio back to the world.

     Shivaay saw the trio looking at him and know what they wanted to know. He said that Anika is fine now and went to fresh up, so that she can feel fresh. OmRu nodded positive and Shivaay asked Khanna to find the background details of Tia and Saumya.

     They were not surprised as they thought that this will happen. Anika came out of the room and once she came out, she was taken into a hug by Rudru. He left her after sometime, and they moved towards the couch to sit. Anika sat near Shivaay and Shivaay kept his hand on hers and reassured her.

     Shivaay asked Anika to come along with them to Oberoi Mansion and then... (Plan muted...) Later, they moved towards their respected destination separately. Om along with Rudru and Anika went to Oberoi Mansion. Shivaay with Khanna moved towards Oberoi office.

     Since Anika and Rudru are together, they had a good time in eating chats, ice cream and etc... and Om had a difficult time controlling these two. Shivaay on the other side, completed his work in office and moved towards Oberoi Mansion.

     Om along with Anika and Rudru finally reached the mansion and at the same time, Shivaay reached. Shivaay was shocked to see the trio reaching lately. He know very well that, if Rudru and Anika was left together then they will do all sorts of play and reach their destination.

     Shivaay was all set to teach them a lesson especially to Anika, who was a very big fan of unhygienic foods. Only Om, Rudru and Anika entered the mansion, they were fired with questions especially to Anika as she was dragged by Shivaay. Shivaay from behind them, shouted "Enough!!!"

     Anika and Rudru were shocked to see at their back and they know now that they are gone. Shivaay said that they just went to the marriage location and since, Anika was adamant in going alone, he had to drag her with him and nothing else had happened.

     Pinky exclaimed, "Oh My Maata!!! Shivaay became so responsible for marriage... anyways tell me, how the preparation are going on..." Anika replied, "The preparation are going khitkhitod aunty..." Shivaay glared at her.

     Shivaay then moved towards his room not before calling OmRu and Anika to his room. Rudru and Anika know that they are finished. Silently, the trio moved towards Shivaay's room. Daksh, Tia and Saumya were shocked, confused and what not... Shivaay Singh Oberoi is behaving as if nothing has happened.

     On the other side, Shivaay was all set to give a huge lecture to Anika and Rudru. He know that if he see their faces then he won't be able to lecture them. So, he asked both to come and asked them that what were they doing after they left the flat.

     The duo spilled their so called activities till they reach the mansion. Shivaay was very much angered as he gave Anika, an important work to complete but the duo failed. Anika convinced Shivaay that she will do that at the evening in front of the family.

     Shivaay was not convinced. So, Anika asked OmRu to leave them alone and sat beside Shivaay who was sitting on the couch. Anika placed her hand above his and before she could say anything Shivaay hugged her. Anika could feel that he was scared of something.

     Anika hugged Shivaay back conveying that she is in front of him but the grip of Shivaay around her tightened. Shivaay didn't want her to leave his life and he wanted her in his life forever. So, Shivaay asked something that shocked Anika.

     Anika couldn't understand why he asked her but know that Shivaay wanted her to be with him always and forever. Anika asked him about the possibilities of how the thing that Shivaay asked for will happen. Shivaay convinced her that everything will happen and he just asked her to trust him.

     Anika nodded and came out of his embrace. She told him that she have to go else the trio will doubt her. She also said that in the evening she will execute the plan. Shivaay nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving her to go.

     Later, in the evening, the entire family including Anika, Tia and Daksh were present in the living room to have their tea and snacks. Before anyone could start their conversation, Anika moved towards Daksh and spoke

Anika: Daksh, I wanted to ask you something.

Daksh: What is it, Anika???

Anika: Sorry Daksh, I can't accept your proposal.

     The entire Oberoi's were shocked as they were the witness when the proposal happened. The only persons who were standing quiet are ShivOmRu and Khanna.

Daksh: What??? How can you say that Anika???

Anika: How can I not, Daksh??? I have already told you that I don't like you and you were mere an acquaintance as you are Shivaay's friend. But, you... what you did??? You proposed me in front of everyone during Sangeet ceremony. I had no other choice other than accepting it, else you will be humiliated. And I don't want you to get humiliate as you're Shivaay's friend and that's why, I accepted it... else I would have rejected it.

Daksh: You are kidding na, Anika... (with shock in his face...)

Anika: I'm saying the truth Daksh... So (Anika removed the ring from her hand and forwarded it to Daksh and) here take this back and please, don't ask me again to accept you Daksh.

Tia: How can you do this Anika??? (all turned towards Tia, though she felt nervous but she continued...) Daksh is a good man Anika and he will take care of you very well and he is a wealthy person. He would spend all his money for you and your handicapped brother... how can you just reject it...

     Anika, ShivOmRu and Khanna are fuming in anger but hidden it from all as they wanted to finish Daksh's chapter that day and Anika replied...

To be continued...