Accountability Partner.

Accountability- The state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.

Levi stared down at the message on his phone. It had been a week since the Positive Energy meeting, and he was responsible for meeting up with his accountability partner and getting to know one another.

Guess who that was.

Pick a name out of the hat, she said.

It'll be totally random, she said.

It'll be fun, she said.

What bullshit, he thought as he pulled out the name.  

"Who is it, Levi?" Hanji asked, turning to him from the white board where she was writing down names.

"Son of a bitch," he mumbled, folding the small slip of paper into a smaller square. "It says 'Eren Jaeger'."

"Eren? Alllright~!" She said, writing their names down. Levi huffed, not happy with his choice of accountability partner. 

Once everyone had a partner, Hanji started talking again.

"Now, when we end this meeting, I want you to take a few minutes and get your accountability partner's information. Okay? Okay! Go on, make friends children!" She giggled, waving her hand to make them start moving. Levi remained in his seat, staring at Eren, who wasn't moving. After a minute of blank staring at one another, Eren stood and walked over to Levi, sitting down next to him.

"So...um....hi," the brunette said awkwardly, looking at Levi. Levi rolled his eyes, leaning back in his seat and taking out a pen and small slip of paper.

"Here brat. My number. Call it if you're thinking about doing something stupid. Give me your number kid."

Eren smirked, leaning back in his seat. "Geez Levi, buy me a drink first." the brunette said, sporting an annoying smirk. Levi rolled his eyes.  

"Don't flatter yourself, you little shit. It's only for this shitty group purposes."

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine?" Eren muttered, pulling out a pen. 

"That's why I'm here, right? Spreading my fucking 'Positive energy' for the world to fucking see."

Eren let out a small snort, finding Levi's sarcastic remark pretty funny. "Give me your hand."

"What? Why?"

"So I can write my number on it, duh."

"Use a fucking piece of paper."

"I don't have any."

"Tch.....here." Levi growled, holding out his pale hand. Eren grinned, writing down on his hand, Levi's fingers twitching because of the tickling sensation from the pen.

"There. Your hands are crazy soft, oh my God," Eren chuckled, stroking Levi's hand. Levi jerked his hand away.

"What the fuck, brat? Don't start stroking my fucking hand, I don't fucking know you."  He growled. Eren chuckled.

"So-o-orry," He chimed. "I was just complimenting your abnormally soft skin."

"And I was just saying that shit is creepy. Are we done here? I've got shit to do."

Eren nodded, slipping the paper Lei had given him into his pocket. "Yeah. I'll talk to you later, then?" 

"Yeah. Goodbye."