That's Not what Friends are For.

Eren gasped, jerking up from his Jake-induced stupor. The loud blaring of music filled his ears.

Shit, he thought, groaning as he rubbed his head. Not again.... 

Yes, again. Jake had led Eren to yet another party God knows where, and he had no idea where he was. 

He had no idea what activities Jake had made him do at the moment, but one whiff of the air around him and he could tell that this wasn't just some rave.

The strong stench of marijuana hit his nostrils, making him cringe.

A weed party.

Shitty shit.

Panicked, Eren stumbled out of the room he was in, trying to find a way out. High teenagers giggled and stumbled about, a mixture of drunk slurred words escaping them as puffs of weed smoke clouded the air. 

"Hey, Jake," a shirtless tan guy called from a couch. "Yo, you gotta try this honeybee man, it's the shittttt." He chuckled. Eren just waved him off, eager to escape this horrible predicament at all costs.

Finally, he found his way outside on an empty deck and tried to clear his mind. Patting down his pockets, he felt his phone and pulled it out, trying to find clues about where he was. That's when he noticed a bold black mark on his hand that looked like a QR code. He scanned it in a rush, hoping it would help him figure out where he was.

His phone scanned it and took him to some random guy's instagram, with a picture of an party invitation with all the details on the picture. So he was on the west end of the city, great. It took nearly an hour for Mikasa or Armin to get to the west end from downtown. Not to mention how late it was....the time on his phone showing two-twenty four. He began to really panic. He didn't want to risk going back to 'Jake mode' and end up somewhere else, yet he didn't want to make his sister or best friend drive all the way out here to get him. He also had a very slim idea of how to get back by himself....who on earth could he call....?

Then an idea popped in his mind, but he didn't like it. Sighing, he scrolled down his messages and located the last message he'd sent to this person. Opening the conversation, his fingers lingered over the keys, debating whether he would risk it. He nervously ran his hand in his hair and started typing away.

~

Levi sat in his apartment, listening to Black Mill's Journey's End on his speaker. It was two in the morning, and like most nights, his insomnia kept him awake. So what better to do than listen to music while cleaning his apartment? As he went through a pile of old term papers and tests, the music stopped as his phone notified him of a message. Frowning, he walked over, wondering what insane person was texting him at two in the morning. It wasn't like he was asleep, but still. 

New message from: Shitty Brat

Hey Levi, are you awake?

Levi tsked, rolling his eyes at the message. Though the question was perfectly logical in this situation, he found it to be incredibly annoying. Grumbling to himself, he responded.

Levi: Why the fuck are you awake?

Shitty Brat: I'm sorry if I disturbed you or anything I just need some help.

Levi: With?

Shitty Brat: Um, you live near west end, right?

Levi: And if I do?

Shitty Brat: I'm kind of at a party there and I need someone to come get me.