What happened?

"Y/N, what happened last night?" Pan asked referring to the previous night when you had had a nightmare.

"Nothing," you glossed over remembering the awful pain and the dream.

The two of you were alone in your Treehouse. You had been sending some of the younger girls back home, or to new ones in the new world. Neverland wasn't the place for them right now and you didn't want them getting caught up in his plan with Henry.

It was an emotional time for you because you loved some of the younger ones like they were your sisters. But you had come to the agreement with Peter that they were better off somewhere safe, somewhere they would be loved and cared for. So you had wiped all their memories and given them new ones to integrate them easily into the other world. However, if they ever saw you in the future the memory charm would break and they would remember you instantly.

You didn't know why you had suddenly wanted them to be safe and grow up, you just had a feeling that it's what they wanted. You'd offered for Ayra to go home but she refused immediatly saying that you, Peter and Felix were her family and Neverland was home. Felix had been secretly very happy about her staying. A small smiled had appeared on his hooded face.

"Don't lie to me darling, we both know that's not true," he said with a small smirk on his face, plopping down on the edge of the platform dangling his legs down. "

Yeah, well," you sighed sitting down next to him.

"Well what?" he asked letting your head rest against his shoulder as he put his arm around your waist pulling you closer comfortingly. 

"To be honest, I don't know what happened. I remember dreaming about that night I killed those people in the palace, there was blood everywhere, people were screaming and," you paused for a second, "I was in so much pain."

He didn't reply clearly not sure what to say himself, "Has your shadow returned?" you asked.

"Not yet," he shook his head, "Shouldn't be long though." He'd sent his Shadow to go and find out what was happening to you but it'd been gone for days.

"I hope not," you agreed knowing you had dark circles under your eyes and you were even paler than before. You were becoming weaker and weaker as time went on.

Neither of you said anything else for a while. You were thinking of worse case scenarios in your head for what this pain could be. You couldn't be pregnant, it was impossible in a place like Neverland. However, you did like the thought of a mini version of yourself and Peter combined, the child would have the sharpest tongue ever and sassiest personality. You couldn't help but smile at the thought.

But your smile faltered when you thought about how many people would try and take the baby for his or her power. Having parents like you and Peter would mean him or her would obviously have magic and it would be so powerful. 

"Peter I-" you were cut off quickly by the stabbing pain again and then your entire world going black instantly.

Peter's POV

"Y/N?" Peter questioned confused about you suddenly stopping. He turned to see you slumped against his shoulder. Panic flooded him instantly and he laid you down gently checking your pulse. He took a deep breath and relaxed when he felt the weak beating of your heart in your neck. He could obviously sense you were still alive but it was nice to be 100% sometimes.

"Come on baby girl," he cooed gently picking you up bridal style and teleporting back to his camp. He was worried. He knew you were alive but he didn't know if you were dying, he didn't know if life was slipping out of you while he walked. Would you wake up again? Would you die if you woke up? Would you die if you didn't wake up? Why did this keep happening? And why was it happening so suddenly? You were fine two days ago.

Peter had all these questions running around like headless chickens in his brain when he arrived in camp catching the attention of everyone, including Henry. He ignored all these curious faces clearly wondering why you were passed out in his arms.

"Felix, Ayra. Get over here," he shouted to the pair in a loud voice. They scuttled to his side instantly and followed him into his tent.

There he laid you down on his bed and felt your forehead, you weren't burning up yet but you were getting warm.

"What happened?" Ayra asked quickly kneeling down next to her leader and staring at her with wide eyes. 

"She passed out," Peter replied rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "She keeps complaining about being in really bad pain all over her body. Either of you have a clue what that's about?"

"Would have thought you would have known, you being all-powerful and that," Ayra snapped slightly annoyed. Pan would have been angry at her but he knew she was just worried about you. Ayra was probably the only person, apart from you, that he allowed to talk like that to him.

"I think it has something to do with her magic," Pan admitted glancing at Felix who said nothing, then Ayra who was still next to you.

"Meaning?" she asked a hint of urgency in her voice.

"I have a suspicion the magic potion the crazy old woman gave her wasn't permanent."

"Shit," Ayra muttered clearly understanding what he meant. Felix, on the other hand, was still a bit confused. 

"What does this mean for the plan?"

Pan felt annoyed, how could Felix be thinking about the plan at a time like this. "Felix, if you mention the plan I'm going to rip your heart out right here. Y/N is my main priority until she is better, clear?" he said darkly, his teeth gritted.

"Yes," Felix replied sheepishly nodding quickly, then tried to redeem himself, "What do we do?"

"We need to wait until my shadow gets back, when it's back we should find out. Until then I want one of you to be watching her at all times, I don't trust the boys out there with her. Ayra, you can let some girls who stayed watch her too. As long as you trust them." Pan ordered feeling very protective about the girl he loved so much now lying, as if dead, in front of him.

"I'll let you know if anything changes," Ayra nodded glancing at him quickly.

"Good."

Pan took a deep breath then walked out of the tent. He was nearly clear of it when Henry appeared in front of him a curious look on his face. "What's wrong with Y/N?" Peter had forgotten how Henry had trusted you and would, obviously, be worried about you.

Then Pan got an idea, maybe he could use you being sick to his advantage. He didn't like what he was about to say but he couldn't tell Henry the truth.

"She's very sick, Henry," he replied sadly.

"What? Why?" He asked wide-eyed trying to look past Pan into the tent.

"It's the magic leaving Henry. It's taking its toll on our dear, Y/N." He hated saying 'our Y/N' you were his and no one else's. He didn't want to share you with anyone.

"Will she be alright?"
"Without the magic being restored by the truest believer, I don't think she will ever be able to fully recover."

Henry looked like he was going through a painful mental struggle and Pan knew what he was thinking. He would now know he was able to save you by saving magic. Peter hated using you like this. 

"Don't worry, Henry. I know she will make a full recovery when magic is restored to Neverland." Henry glanced at the floor. Pan was going to continue when he felt his shadows presence return to the island. An excited feeling grew in him, maybe it would have answers for him about you.

"I must go now, Henry but we will speak soon. Don't worry young one, everything will be alright." Then he rose up into the air and flew to Skull Rock where he knew his shadow would be waiting for him.

Hello, my hoomans. My Christmas holiday starts on Wednesday so I should be able to post more over the holidays. Enjoying so far? if you did appreciate a vote.

Very unedited but I'll be back to fix;)

Thank you for reading,
Lotta love AFG