Peaceful interaction

It had been very awkward appearing in Pan's camp with a coma-like Henry, an annoyed Neal, sympathetic Regina, confused Emma. Felix and Ayra who were just following you and Peter himself who was being surprisingly passive.

Neal, who'd been carrying Henry, put him down on a bed you made appear out of nowhere and moved across camp to stand with David and Mary. They had utter looks of confusion on their faces and were demanding an explanation. Hook and Tinker Bell were watching the scene unfold from the fire blank expressions on their faces.

Emma and Regina had roughly explained to the others what happened and were now looking at you as if to say you better start explaining.

"What do you want to know?" you asked stood in front of the group, the fire between you.
"Why do you need Henry?" David started.

"Because I lost my magic and the power that was keeping me young. Henry was the only one with the heart of the Truest Believer, his heart was the only one strong enough," you answered making sure they heard every word.

"Why are your powers fading? I didn't think that was possible," Regina asked crossing her arms and flicking some of her dark hair out of her face.

"Well yes, it should be impossible," you confirmed for her, "But the way I obtained magical power should be impossible and, I think, unique."

"How did you get them?" Emma asked curiously.

You glanced at Peter who nodded encouragingly, "When I was younger my parents sold me to a crazy old lady who worked in a palace. She would always make me go into the forest and get strange plants. Then she would go away for weeks at a time and come back with even stranger foreign plants and ingredients." You paused for a second expecting an interruption but no one said anything.

"On my 18th birthday, she woke me up at midnight and made me drink a weird potion. It burned my body like I was on fire, it was agony. I screamed out of pain and magic shot out of me, it killed her," You paused again this time lost in your own thoughts.

"Then she came here and the rest is history," Peter finished for you, knowing the memory was still painful for you.

"Then the two of you caused chaos and people feared you, I'll admit I feared you," Regina admitted which you knew wasn't an easy thing for her. You nodded sadly. That was all in the past, you and Peter didn't really think or care about how it would affect others. Now you were more responsible, lacking better words, you'd grown up. Mentally, anyway.

"So, what's going to happen? Are the two of you changing your ways or something?" Hook asked blankly. 

You looked around at the other three, "Sorta."

"Is that why you came to talk to me?" Mary Margret asked Peter moving out from behind David slightly. 

"Yes," Peter replied, "I think I've learnt that there are more important things in life than power."

"That doesn't excuse what the two of you did," Neal spoke, "Just because you want something doesn't mean we are going to just let you have it."

"We aren't excusing what we did," you argued back, "But isn't it obvious we want to change because we haven't killed you all. If we wanted to keep Henry's heart and weren't prepared to change none of you would be here right now."

There was another silence no one seemed to know what to do until David tried a new tactic.

"Well, how about you give it back now or we'll fight you for it?" You forced yourself not to laugh.

"Because, if you have forgotten, I have Henry's heart inside me which makes me, currently, the most powerful person to ever have magical powers."

David glanced at Regina who nodded, he relaxed and took a step back where his wife held his hand tightly.

"Is it too much to ask we leave the island, go back to Storybrooke and fix this there? I'm sick of seeing this island," Emma requested. Peter nodded but at the same time, he changed the weather to make it sunny and warmer again. You'd always been jealous of how we could control Neverlands weather. He'd refused to teach you how to do it. 

The rescue group looked around at each other uncertainly. On one hand, it was obvious they didn't want to let you keep Henry's heart or come back to Storybrooke with them. But on the other hand, they knew they couldn't just take it because you could kill them all in an instant. So the only option was to help you and Pan come up with an alternate source for your power.

"Come back with us," Emma said, "I'm sure we can figure something out there, peacefully."

"Thank you," you nodded to her looking her steadily in the eye. Then the group disbursed slightly, some of the Lost Boys who were in camp gathered around their leaders seeking protection and safety. The rescue group moved away to talk, it was obvious that they were wondering if you and Peter were telling the truth or not.

"That went better than expected," Felix breathed out a sigh of relief glancing between you and Peter. 

"Agreed," you nodded, "They still don't trust us though."

"Doesn't surprise me," Ayra muttered her face hidden by shadows because her hood was pulled up.

"I think some are believing us more than others," Peter said looking towards the group of adults her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Which ones?" You asked.

He paused for a second itching his neck slightly, "Regina and Mary Margret more than the others. They have both done things for love so they understand. Hook, David and Neal don't trust us."

You nodded in agreement, "I'm not sure about Tink though," he finished.

"Me and her always used to get along. She will be surprised and probably think we are lying."

"Y/N, most people think that," Felix chuckled slightly smirking.

"True," you agreed chuckling slightly too.

"I guess we will see what happens."

Unedited
Left it on a bit of a cliff hanger, hope you enjoyed.
Lotta love
AFG

And thank you so much for 20K readers and 563 votes. It means so much and I'm so happy people are enjoying the story❤️