I still don't like her

You had arranged the next phase of the plan and you were waiting for Ayra and Felix to get back with her. Pan was sat with you while you waited, a hidden look of excitement on his face at the plan kicking back into action. He got bored very easily and having a plan kept him happy.

You'd changed into your sleeping clothes and got back into bed. Because you had limited time until Peter was drained of power himself, therefore unable to keep you alive, you had to continue with the plan as fast as possible. Which is why it was continuing the same day as it was planned. 

"You alright?" Peter asked looking at your annoyed expression and crossed arms.

"I still don't like her," you said simply turning your head away from him.

"C'mon baby girl, I thought we were past this," he said sitting down next to you, putting a finger under your chin and making you look at him. 

"It doesn't matter, I still don't like her."

"Think about it this way," he suggested, "She fell for me and she ended up in a cage, you fell for me and I made you my queen." He had a way with words when he wanted to that made everything sound better. 

"You fell for me too," you stated making him chuckle.

"True, I did. Feel better?" You raised an eyebrow, but nodded at the same time, "Good."

Then he leaned down and kissed you, you responded instantly. You'd missed his touch so much, kissing him was a safe feeling at this hard time. He deepened the kiss turning his head to the side and pulling you closer to him.

"We can't leave you two alone for five minutes, jeez. Pan get your hands off her," Ayra's voice said indicating the others were back. You weren't even embarrassed they had caught you so you just laughed.

Then your eyes met Wendy's and your face deadpanned. It was a long complicated story about why you didn't like Wendy, but the end of the story was you didn't like her. "Wendy," you greeted eyeing her. She looked at the floor clearly feeling nervous, she was younger than everyone here but that didn't change how you would act towards her. "Let's do this thing," you said sitting back in the bed and pulling the sheets over you. 

"You remember what to do?" Felix asked Wendy a harsh hint in his voice.

"Yes," she nodded her eyes wide.

"Good," Ayra added.

"Ready?" Pan asked you, "Your mind will stay awake so you will hear everything but your body will give off the illusion your asleep." You nodded and got more comfortable in bed.

"See you in the morning," you joked laughing.

Peter kissed your forehead and whispered softly, "Goodnight, darling."

He put his hand gently on your forehead and you felt your body become very heavy, it was so heavy you couldn't move. Your eyes slid shut but you could still hear everything around you and think about what was happening.

"You know what to do Wendy," Peter said above you, "Don't mess it up."

"I won't," came her nervous voice.

"Good, I'm going to wake Henry up in a minute so be ready and look busy."

Their footsteps receded and you were left with Wendy who had started brushing your hair gently, "Sorry if this hurts." She whispered quietly humming to herself. You couldn't really find anything to complain about you loved people playing with your hair and Wendy's humming wasn't actually that annoying.

"W-who are you?" Came Henry's voice suddenly, you felt Wendy jump next to you and you were glad you were paralyzed or you would have laughed.

"I'm Wendy, Wendy Darling," she replied sounding worried, "Who are you?"

"I'm Henry Mills."

There was an awkward silence between them and you guessed they were looking at each other intensely."So, why you here on Neverland?" Wendy asked resuming the brushing of your hair. 

"Peter Pan brought me here," Henry replied, "He says I'm here to save magic."

"You're here to save magic?" Wendy asked excitedly. 

"Yeah, why?" Henry sounded slightly shocked. 

"Magic is slowly dying here on Neverland," Wendy now said in a sad voice, "That's what's happening to Y/N."

"Wait, Y/N's dying?" Henry asked urgently.

"Yes," Wendy said, technically she was telling the truth.

"What's happening to her?" He asked you could sense his eyes were fixed on your 'sleeping' face.

"Pan didn't tell me much, he just said that because the magic is fading on the island so is Y/N's." Wendy sighed and continued, "It's not just Y/N though, everyone and thing on the island has started to die and become weak. I myself have been feeling the effects recently."

"I really want to save magic, I really do. But I think this is all wrong, I'm not strong enough or even magical, how can I save magic?" Henry starting doubting himself and sounded slightly annoyed.

"You are the son of the saviour Henry, and want it or not you have magic. We all believe in you, we know you can save it. You just need to believe in yourself."

There was another silence, but it didn't sound awkward this time, it was like both sides were thinking.

"Why should I believe you? I've never seen you on Neverland before, where do you even stay?" Henry asked.

"Oh, I have a small hunt on the edge of the island to the east. I normally feel too weak to come out but today I'm feeling a little better. When I found out Y/N was weak, I had to come and help her. She has always been so kind to me when sometimes Peter wasn't."

The sadness in Wendy's voice was so believable, she was a pretty good actor. When you woke up you decided you would say something nice to her. Despite hating her in the past because of something that wasn't completely her fault.

"I need to speak to Pan. Do you know where he went?" Henry asked determination now in his voice. 

"He mentioned something about going to get more plants to make a remedy, I don't know where he went through." She lied.

"Thank you, Wendy. I hope we can talk again soon."

He footsteps faded into the distance and you felt your body become lighter again so you could move. You sat up and looked at Wendy who didn't meet your eye.

"Well done, you were very convincing," you complimented her a small smile on your face.

"Really?" She asked timidly glancing up at you.

"Yeah," she must have been shocked to hear you say something nice to her.

"How did she do?" Pan, Arya and Felix returned, bring an aura of power in with them.

"Perfectly, very convincing," you told him.

"Good," Pan smirked pleased to hear good news.

"Why the sad face?" Felix asked looking at Wendy his head tilted to the side slightly.

"I don't like lying to him," he said sounding defeated.

"Then don't think of it as lying," Ayra said with a duh expression on her face.

"Yeah, think of it as providing motivation," Pan agreed with her nodding.

"Motivation for what?" She asked confused glancing at the older people around her.

"Doing what needs to be done," Pan continued.

Wendy looked like she was about to ask another question but Felix stopped her, "That's enough questions. We have work to do."

"Back to your cage," Pan said and Wendy was taken away leaving you and Pan alone.

"I really hope this works," you sighed feeling weak and tired again.

"Me too," Peter agreed kissing your forehead, "Not long now, this will all be worth it. I promise."

"You better be right," you raised an eyebrow at him.

He chuckled slightly, "Peter Pan never fails."

Hey, Hey who's liking the way the story is going? Let me know in comments if you do. 
Hope you enjoyed vote, follow, comment all that jazz if you did. Thank you for reading I'll probably post the next chapter in 2 days so not too long. I don't have a set time just look for an update on the 9th (Uk time). 

Lotta love
AFG

And thank you so much for 15k reads, means a lot to know people are enjoying reading this, love you all.