True loves kiss

Peter teleported back to camp and walked eagerly over to Y/N taking long strides. Henry was still asleep where Pan had left him, no one had bothered to move him. He chuckled, what caring Lost Boys he had. Y/N was still in bed, she hadn't even moved since he had been here last time. He sat down feeling tired this whole situation was stressing him out which made him tired.

"Let's see if this works," he muttered feeling nervous, his heart pounding against his ribs. He leaned slowly down, closed his eyes and kissed Y/N's soft lips gently. He straightened up nervously watching you closely for signs of movements.

"I know you're awake," he said smiling and shaking his head slightly after a pause. 

You opened one of your eyes and looked at him, "What gave it away?"

"Your breathing changed," he sighed holding your hand tightly a wave of relief hit him, you were joking around which was a good sign. 

"Damn it," you chuckled weakly. He started laughing with relief the tired feeling increasing but he was happier now you were now awake.

"You understand what's been happening right? Like you haven't forgotten anything?" he said now turning more serious. 

"I remember," you nodded, "But why aren't I dead, surely if I'm losing my power I should be dead?" This made Peter realise how much he had missed you, you managed to connect dots so much faster than he did.

A small gust of wind made you and Peter both look up and see both your Shadows stood in the tent entrance. Yours was looking faded and tired while Peters looked not much better, you noticed for the first time that they mirrored their owner's feelings.

"You are only alive because of those," Peter's Shadow said pointing to your wrist where the gold bracelet was hanging. 

"This saved me?" you questioned raising your wrist.

"It has kept you connected to Pan so you're currently being supported by his power, the longer it continues the weaker he will get."

You looked at Peter's face, there was indeed dark circles under his eyes and he looked pale. "What can we do?" you asked looking back at the Shadows.

"We are still doing research."

"Thank you, leave us," you ordered and both Shadows vanished.

"Come here," even though you were weak you managed to pull Pan into bed with you, he rested his head on your chest and you instinctively began playing with his hair. "What are we going to do?"

He didn't reply for a while like he was thinking hard. Then he sighed, "I really don't know."

"We'll figure something out," you kissed his forehead gently.

You felt your eyes begin to droop as sleep called you, even though you had been asleep for the past few days it wasn't a very deep or restful sleep. Peter had fallen asleep seconds before you and you let yourself fall knowing you would both feel better afterwards.

~

"Should we wake them up?"

The male voice was distant in your newly woken state. Light was shining from under your eyelids and you knew that Ayra and Felix were stood in front of you and the sleeping Peter, who was still on your chest. You knew you needed to get up and finish discussing the plan with Peter but you were so warm and comfortable, you just didn't want to.

"Leave them," you heard Ayra laugh slightly, "They deserve their sleep."

Their footsteps and voices faded and you slowly opened your eyes. Sunlight was pouring through the tent and a slight breeze made the flaps ripple slightly. You furrowed your eyebrows confused, Neverland weather was normally dark and depressing but today it was different. Peter must really be happy you'd woken up.

You yawned, then looked down at the sleeping Peter. He hadn't moved a muscle and you could tell he was in a very deep sleeping because he didn't even move when you tried to push him off you.

"Alright there?" You looked up and saw Felix watching you trying to push Pan off you. You laughed, you could tell he was happy to see you, his eyes were smiling with his face. 

"Hey, Felix."

He moved forward and helped you out of Peter's grip. "It's good to have you back, Y/N," he said looking slightly uncomfortable. 

"Thanks. It's good to be back." He nodded again then smiled and walked away. You knew Felix struggled to communicate his emotions to anyone so even this little interaction meant a lot.

Sighing you started to get dressed. You put your normal outfit back on and headed outside, it was nice to be able to get some fresh air after being in the tent for so long.

The first thing you saw was Henry face down on the floor, none of the boys were paying him any attention so you just shrugged and went to get some food making a mental note to ask Peter about it later.

You joined Felix and Ayra by the fire and grabbed a bowl of fruit that was next to her, "That's mine!" She snapped instantly clearly thinking you were one of the Lost Boys trying to steal her food. You raised your eyebrows when she turned to look at you and she smiled. "Good to see you're not dead." Just like Felix she had a strange way of showing that she cared.

"Very funny," you muttered while smiling and starting to eat her fruit, "What's with him?" you pointed with your thumb over your shoulder to Henry. 

"It's a long story," Felix said slowly a smirk on his face.

"What happened?" you asked interestedly.

"Pan put him to sleep because he kept asking him loads of questions about where he keeps going. Pan goes, Henry look over there! And when Henry turned around he used magic to make him sleep." Felix clearly found the scene very enjoyable.

"It was pretty funny," Ayra agreed nodding. You rolled your eyes at both of them teaming up against Henry. "Come on, Y/N, Henry had it coming he's so annoying." Ayra laughed making you laugh as well.

"What are you lot laughing at?" Came Peter's voice from behind you. You turned and saw him stood behind you with a relaxed smirk on his face. 

"Henry," you replied pointing to the kid on the floor. 

He shrugged, "Fair enough. I've just thought about the next part of the plan. Come with me."

You, Felix and Ayra got up and followed him back into the tent to discuss the next part of the plan. Leaving poor Henry, still face down on the ground snoring away to himself.

It's about to get interesting, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote, follow, comment all that jazz, I'll see you all in the next chapter.
Lotta love AFG