6 Years Ago

6 years ago..

"Hazel, I got a bad news for you. G-garry, h-he's at the ICU right now. He was involved in an accident." Hazel gasped and dropped her phone. Her head hurts, her mind was going crazy, she sat at the ground, holding her tears from going down. She felt that the world is crushing her down. Alas, she cried and screamed Garry's name. Her voice sounds so sad. She stood up and rushed to the hospital. "Oh God, please protect my love." she prayed in her heart. In her mind, there's only Garry.

Arrived at the hospital, she rushed to the ICU but it seems that Garry was already transfered to his room. She looked for his room and managed to found it. She opened the door quietly and walked towards Garry. Hazel couldn't hold her tears from rolling down. She closed her mouth to reduce the sound she make. She doesn't want to disturb Garry. Hazel hold Garry's hands and kissed his hands with love. Her heart was broken to million of pieces. Silence filled the room with sorrow and sadness. She realised that she got work to do so Hazel had leave Garry so that he will have a rest. She walked with a heavy heart. Hazel doesn't want to leave Garry in his room all alone but she have to go. She walked with all of her might.

That's the last thing Hazel remember about Garry. Since the accident, Hazel never heard news from Garry. "Garry, where ever you are right now, I hope you're having a good life and please enjoy your life" whispered Hazel with tears. Lately, Hazel has been in tears about Garry. Something told her that Garry is still alive and living his life. She wanted to look for him and put both of them back together.