Sleepover

"Gina, come over my place tonight. I dont think I wanna sleep alone. Company me, please?" asked Hazel through the phone. Gina Qin, smiled. "Okay Princess Aureliya. Your wish is my command" said Gina and laughed. Hazel smiled and bursted out laughter. They end the call. After 10 minutes waiting, the main door rang. Gina came with her pajama and her smelly pillow. They hugged each other and Hazel brought her inside after closing the door. They ran upstairs like kids and giggling. Nothing feels better when our bestfriend willing to company us.

They settle down and sat facing each other. "Hazel, you looked tired. You should have a day off from work." said Gina while holding Hazel's hand. "I'm okay Gina don't worry. Besides, I can't just leave my company. My company just got a mega project worth 1.3B dollars, girl! Mom and Dad were so happy to hear the great news." said Hazel with excitement. Gina frowns. "Babe, you should know, pushing yourself to work just to distract yourself from Garry ain't gonna work. It's fine to think about him. But working too hard, will be bad to your health. I care about you Hazel. Please don't act strong. I am here for you babygirl." said Gina. Hazel looked at her hands and tears fall down from her eyes. Yes, Gina is right. "Gina, I miss him so much. Years passed. No sign that he will came back and look for me. I tried to look for him at Country Y but he already moved to other country. Starting from that moment, I gave up in searching him. There's no sign of hope. I am lost. Oh Gina I wish I can also dissappear like him. Lost together with him and never be found." said Hazel with tears. She can't stop herself from sobbing. Gina hugged Hazel to calm her down. Gina's heart broke whenever she saw her bestie crying.

After Hazel calmed down, Hazel sat properly. "Hey, I just remembered that the heir of Li family is the president of Li's company. Which is also my company's competitor. That president used to fight my dad whenever there is mega project but I'm kinda questioned why he surrender when I'm the one who wants the project." said Hazel. Gina looked at the ceiling. "Maybe he likes you? If I'm not mistaken his name is Vincent Li. Handsome, hardworking, determined to do anything he want, not an easy person to deal with, cold-hearted, and most of all, he is a famous playboy in this country." said Gina describing Vincent aka Garry to Hazel. Hazel noods then laughing. "Famous playboy aye? Maybe you're right Gina. He maybe likes me but I wont let him do so." Hazel smirked and looked at Gina. After chatting a while, both of them decided to go to sleep.