Heartache

It was a sunny day and Vincent's room was filled with the beautiful sunshine. Vincent woke up with Hazel by his side. "My Hazel. You looked gorgeous even in your sleep. I am lucky to have you last night." said Vincent while stroking Hazel's head. Hazel opened her eyes and saw Vincent infront of her. Hazel screamed and pushed Vincent down and fell to the ground. "What the hell are you doing Vincent Li?! Why am I here with you?! A-and, why am I naked?!! AAAAAHHH!!" Hazel panicked and covers her body with a thick layer of blanket. Hazel cried and hid her face with the blanket. Vincent looked at her with guilt. "I'm sorry Hazel. Things happened so fast. And I didn't know you were a virgin." Said Vincent. Hazel looked into Vincent's eyes. "So you think that I'm not a virgin and assume me as a slut that you can have sex with anytime you want? How could you do this to me Vincent! You're an evil guy! I hate you!" Screamed Hazel and cried loudly. Vincent came up to her, trying to calm her down. "Hazel please.. I'm so sorry.. I will do anything to ease you. Okay, be my wife. I will take care of you, forever." Vincent touched Hazel's shoulder gently. "Don't you dare to touch me Vincent. Stay away from me you filthy man." Hazel roughly pushed Vincent away and stood up. "Act like nothing happened between us. I will forget about this for the sake of our business. But don't you dare to take our business as personal. I am leaving you." Hazel picked up her dress and get into the bathroom to dress up. After 10 minutes, Hazel came out and walked out from the room. Vincent sat on the bed and hugged the pillow that Hazel used to sleep. He took a smell and smiled . " Hazel, you're hard to get. Nevermind, I will do anything to make you mine.

After Hazel got home, she screamed with hatred towards Vincent. "How dare you took my virginity without my permission ! And even asked me to be his wife?! In your dreams Vincent Li! I hate you so much you scumbag!" Hazel got into her room and lay on her bed. Tears rolling down from her eyes. "Garry, why didn't you come and save me last night? I was in danger and where were you?" Hazel closed her eyes and decided to go to deep sleep.

*HEY LOVELIES! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 😭 I WAS AT MY HOMETOWN AND I GOT NO INTERNET CONNECTION TO UPDATE THE CHAPTER!*

FOR THE NEW UPDATES, I CANT REALLY PROMISE WHEN WILL I DO IT BUT I HOPE MY LIL HOMIES WILL BE PATIENT ENOUGH TO WAIT 😍 LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH ❤️