As soon as Vincent leaves her, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Vincent Li.. You looked like my long lost boyfriend, Garry Wu. Your voice is similar to him but different attitude. Garry is more sweet but you're more straight forward. Their eyes are the same. That brown eyes. Why is Vincent Li reminds me of Garry?!" said Hazel in her heart. She looked outside of the window with her mind flying with Vincent. Owen Qin, Gina's older brother came into Hazel's office. "Knock-knock Ms President. May I come in?" asked Owen. Hazel turned around and smiled. "Owen! What a sudden appearance. What brings you here mate?" Owen laughed and hugged Hazel. "Ah nothing. It's just I miss my future wife. I just got back from Country K. As soon as I arrived here, I immidiately drive to your company. My Hazel is behaving well right?" said Owen. Hazel smiled and kissed Owen's cheeks. "Aww that's sweet of you Owen.  And of course I am behaving well." said Hazel while her hands wrapping Owen's neck. Owen smiled and gave Hazel a kiss.

Vincent saw and heard everything. "Future wife? My Hazel? Behaving well? Hugging my Hazel?! KISSING MY HAZEL?!" said Vincent with anger in his heart. "Zoey, tell our men to look for info about the guy who hugged President Aureliya. His background, his status, I dont care! Just look for everything about him. I want it ASAP." ordered Vincent to Zoey Mu. "Yes my Lord." said Zoey. Vincent was so mad about that and decided to do something about that. Later that evening, Vincent organised a party at his hotel and invited Hazel. Hazel goes to the party with Owen also Gina and they were enjoying theirselves..

"Heyyy Ginaaa~ *hiccups* Bring me back homeeee~" said Hazel looking for Gina. Hazel was so drunk after partying with Owen. Hazel walked to the lobby and trip over someone. Vincent knew his plan worked. "Whoa President Aureliya! You looked so drunk." said Vincent while holding Hazel firmly. "V-Vincent? No you're not Vincent. You're my boyfriend, Garry! Ah Garry I miss you so much~ My body feels so hot~ I want you Garry. Please Garry~" beg Hazel. Vincent smirked and lifted up Hazel. "Boys, please keep an eye on suspicious person or people. I don't want to be disturbed tonight." ordered Vincent to his bodyguards. They nooded. "You want me so bad, Hazel? Well, I will give my body to you My Hazel." said Vincent..