About Us

"President Aureliya, your meeting with our client will be on 10 a.m. and you will have a meeting with the directors at 11:30 a.m.. That's all for today" said Secretary Eyla. "Thank you Eyla. And please make a coffee for me. It would be lovely" ask Hazel. Eyla noods and leaves Hazel in her office. Hazel's fullname is Hazel Aureliya Lim. She is the heiress of the Lim family. After her father retire from the company, Hazel takes over and the company became stronger and bigger. Most people adores her hardwork and many want to eliminate her from the business world. She has two personality. One cold hearted and one warm and loving. The knock at the door woke her up from daydreaming. "President Aureliya, you may take your leave to the meeting room. I will take our clients to the meeting room ASAP." said Eyla. Hazel noods and take her steps to the meeting room. After an hour, she leaves the meeting room with a smile. "Finally the mega project is my company's." she said in her heart. She walked with pride and sat at her chair.

"Glad Hazel took the mega project. I'm willing to surrender just for her. Make sure the project goes well and if there's any problem, do inform me. Understand?" said Garry. He smiled and hang up the call. He looked outside of his office. He holds a frame with Hazel's picture. "Hazel Aureliya Lim, I miss you so much. It's been years and you've grown up. Surprisingly, as a President. I'm impressed" praised Garry. There's a knock on the door. "Come in" answer Garry. "Lord, I have found info about Ms Hazel. As you wished." said the man in black suit. "All these are the latest info about her?" he asked and the man noods. Garry sat down and read the info. "26 years old, owns a family company, well known, stable financial flow, making bonds with other big firms. Recently got a mega project worth 1.3B dollars. Single." Garry noods and plays with his lips. "Thank you. You may leave" he ordered. The man bows and leave. That is Garry Wu. The man whom Hazel loved the most. He was with Hazel all the time but he use another identity which is Vincent Li. Hazel never knew that Garry was with her all the time. He did that for one reason.

"To protect her from any harm. Touch her and I will kill you."