Him?!

Hazel woke up and yawn. Beside her, there is Gina who is still sleeping with peace. Hazel smiled and got up to take a morning bath. She turned on the shower and adjusted it to warm. After having a comfy shower, she got dressed up and ready for breakfast. She's wearing a simple formal outfit to go to work. With her ponytail hair, she looks gorgeous. Gina just woke up and straight head to the bathroom. "Hey Gina, I'll wait for you downstairs." said Hazel. She laughs softly and continue heading to the dining table. Suddenly, she got a call from the company. "Good morning President Aureliya. Sorry for calling you this early but I would like to inform you that President Vincent Li would like to see you as soon as you reached your office. He said it's under urgent matter." said Eyla. "Okay. Make him an appointment with me around 8:30 a.m. and make sure it's private. Anything else Eyla?" answered Hazel. "I guess that's all for this morning President." said Eyla with respect. "Okay thank you Eyla." said Hazel and hang up. Hazel sips her tea and then Gina came to the dining table. Hazel looked at Gina's outfit. "What in the world are you wearing Gina? You're supposed to wear formal outfit to go to work. Go change right now." scold Hazel. Gina was wearing short jeans with cropped top that showed her tummy and her shoulder. "Hazel, I'm on day off, dummy." said Gina. Hazel looked at Gina and narrowed her eyes. "Have a seat then." ordered Hazel to Gina. Gina sat down with a smile that annoys Hazel. "Uh Gina, my driver will send you to any places you want for today. I'm feeling wanna drive by my own today. Besides, I wanna try my brand new Lambo that I bought last week." said Hazel while enjoying her bread. "Okay then. Thanks babe" said Gina and gave Hazel a flying kiss. Hazel shakes her head slowly and continue having breakfast. After having breakfast, Hazel took her carkey and drive to her company.

Arrived at the company, she parked her car and walked into the building. Her employees bows to her and some greets her. She walks and got into her office. Eyla knocks the door and entered Hazel's office. "President, President Vincent Li already arrived. May I take him in?" asked Eyla. "Yes you may." said Hazel. Eyla noods and quickly get Vincent to enter Hazel's office. "President Li, President Aureliya wants to see you right now. Come follow me" said Eyla and lead the way. Vincent stood up and his hands in his pocket. He walked with grace until girls in the company goes crazy over him. Vincent entered the room and sat down at the chair. Hazel turned around and shocked to the core. "Garry Wu?!" said Hazel with her eyes open wide. "Excuse me President Aureliya but I am Vincent Li. Heir of Li Family. I guess you have mistaken me as Mr Garry Wu." said Vincent calmly. "Sorry, President Li. I do have mistaken you to the person whom I knew before. I am so sorry." said Hazel. She looked away with her reddish face. Vincent smiled "President Aureliya, I'm afraid I'm running late to work. Let me get this straight. I want to have bonds with your company. I would like to be your business partner in the mega project you just had. It would be lovely if you agree. You will have 60% and my company will have 40%. I guess that's enough." Hazel crossed her legs and turned around facing Vincent. "Business partner? Making bonds with my company? Well President Li, sounds good because both of our company are big and powerful. I'll think about that offer first. Is it okay?" said Hazel with a smile on her face. "Sure thing President Aureliya. Here's my business card. You may contact me anytime about the offer." said Vincent with smile and handing a namecard to Hazel.