Thug Life !

Cᴀssɪᴇ Aᴜʙʀᴇʏ Tʜᴏᴍᴘsᴏɴ✎

By:Gensda Obas

My name is Cassie Aubrey Thompson,but you can call me "Cat" for short.I attend Henry B.

Garrison High School,and I'm in the 11th grade.I'm a female rapper,and a bad ass chick.Who likes to get things my way,and my way only.

I live in the hood with my brother Shawn Thompson,but he loves it when I call him T-Shawn, and my little sister Rosie Thompson but "Rose" for short.Were rappers, and ready to get discovered...Well only Shawn is ready.Rose and I are not actually ready to start a career yet, but we still have to get our education.

With my friends right by my side Kendra,Bree,and Ni-Ni we can help each-other become a famous rapper group call "Young Thugs".

Since no body can live with out drama,I get shot in my arm, as my brother perform in a club.Getting in trouble every day in school,the principal coundn't handle me anymore of getting detention ,and suspension every month.

My Dad is a rapper too,but he doesn't care about us.He just get paper, and bitches from the club.The last time I saw him in person was when I was 13 years old to get money from my Mom.

My Mom...she's a rapper too when she was young.Her name was Honey Cocaine cause her skin color was a honey color.She was the only one who really care about us the most out of all of my family members.I loved her so much.But now she's gone...got shot in a drive by from my father cause she didn't give him the extra Five Hundred Dollars.Stupid right? I know.Now shes out of my life.

Me,Rose,and T-Shawn promise each-other to find him, and set revenge on him.

"I didn't create T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.,I diagnosed It."-Tupac Shakur