Shit,Just Got Real !

Shit, Just Got Real ![Chapter 2]

[Cassie's POV]

"Thanks,bro" start getting out of the car.

"No problem,you coming to see me perform next Friday"

"Sure,but I want backstage."

"Don't worried,I got you and Rosie"

"Alrite,see you later" start walking to the double doors.

Well,that was a crazy morning.I should really keep more smoke bombs in my pocket,and Rosie too.Wait a minute,where was Rosie?Didn't she heard the gun shot, or the screaming?

Okay,let me just get that off my mind,maybe she went to the mall with her friends,or slept over,or maybe was with......oh my god. I pause for a minute.I need to call Shawn.I put my bag down,and took out my phone.

"Hello?" He answer.

"Shawn,where was Rosie?!"

"I don't know"

"You don't know?!, where would you think she be?"

"Her friends house,duh."

I sign."Okay, you may be right cause--

I got cut off by a bunch of girls giggle, coming from the bathroom.They looked familiar,wait a minute...that's Rosie friends.

"Hold on,Shawn"

"Alrite" He responded back.

"Aye,Becca and friends come here for a minute." They all approach me with a scared look. "Yes,Cassie?" one of her friends named Kandi said to me. "Have you seen,Rosie lately?" I said while looking at them dead in the eye.

"No" Becca said while looking down,to her feet.

"You're lieing."

"No,Im not."

I step a little closer to her,and look at her straight dead in the eyes,like the painting of Mona Lisa. She was breathing kinda hard,but I didn't give a damn about it,if I ever care.

I pretend to form my hands like a gun to scared her.I pointed the gun in her stomach and see scream a little and let the words out.

"Okay,okay..She is at her boyfriend Terrence house,I think she sleeping over cause we never heard of her or something.We went to his house but didn't found them,then we went again and they where still not there,I guess they took a hotel or something.Please don't kill me?"

Wow,she was soo easy.But,what she's with the nigga Terence.I don't think so.I put my phone in my ear and was ready to speck.

"Cassie,bring your ass outside,we funna find Rosie and that bitch ass nigga Terrence."

"Oh,okay." I nodded my head and pick up my bag.I look at the girls and said "Thanks." I winked at them and gave them a evil smirk as of a good job for my terms,but for everybody else is for "Im ready to kill you" or something like that.I don't really pay attention in Reading Class.

I continued to walk to the double doors,until Mr.Eugene the security guard stop me. He's the new guy this year.

"Ayee,Mr.Eugene what's going on?" I said to him.

"Where are you going?"

"You didn't answer my question." I said with an serious look.

He signed. "Hey,Cassie I'm doing fine.Now where you going?"

"Outside to get something from my brother,he should be here any minute now."

"Oh,alrite. Just make sure you come to room 256."

"Okay"

I walk past him and started skipping to the double doors.I look back and saw Mr.Eugene not there.Shit,nigga was easy to play around. I walked out of the doors and seen Shawn outside in his car honking at me to hurry up.

"Cassie,let's fucking go,I'm ready to kill a nigga!" He yelled at me and made that rat face Stevie do in Love & HipHop.

I got in the car and drove away to that nigga Terrance house.

{Rosie's POV}

I woke by the smell of cologne.It was my favourite one.I reach up to take all that back pain off.I know what you thinking "Did y'all had sex?" Actually yes we did.It was great, what I'm I saying it was fucking great.The way he stro--umm never mind that.

"Where you going?" I said.

"School,I got detention for punching a boy in the face."

"Why,you did that?"

"He wouldn't give me back my cookie."

I started to laugh.You serious,fighting for a cookie.Thats just cray cray.I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.After a few minutes,I got dress so I can get home before Cassie and Shawn find out that I'm not there.

I heard a car slammed,I look out of the window and I drop what I was doing.

"Terrance." I said.

"Yeah" he came walking in the bathroom.

"Look" I said pointing at the window.

He look at the window and he slammed the window a little that they couldn't hear.

"Oh,shit lets go Rosie."

I pack all my stuff and head out the door.I heard the knocking and got scared.We both ran to the back door,and jump over the fence to the next neighbour house.

"Where are we going?" I said

"School. They won't find us there anytime soon." He said smiling and laughing.

"Nice." I started to laugh and follow Terrance all the way to school.

I had to say Terrance is a nice guy. He's cute,smart,and captain of the basketball team.He is everything a girl wanted for a guy.

{Cassie's POV}

We was knocking for 10 minutes straight.I had enough of it and kick the door open.Me and Shawn went inside and check every room.

"Hold Up !" Shawn said

"What?"

"They left." He said with a stupid face.

"Duh,dip shit."

"Then why we still here?"

"To get some stuff to prove Rosie that she and Terrance was here."

"Oh,shit" he said.

"What?"

"Look." He pointed at the floor and saw a condom wrapper on the floor.

"Shit, just got real."