You Will Found Out Soon !

You Will Found Out Soon [Chapter 3]

{Cassie's POV}

Two days past,and Rosie still didn't say nothing about her little affair with Terrance.Like come on she is only 15 years old and she having sex.But,not to lie I had sex at age 14 with a famous person who is in a boy group.But,I was stupid and crazy at the time.

*Shawn walks in the room,and close the door quietly*

"What the actually,fuck man?" I said

"Sorry,but we need to talk about this." He lifted up the bag with a condom wrapper on it.

"Really,on a zipper bag?"

"Yes,I don't want to get a disease.You don't know what that boy have."

I laughed at his weird self.But,I loved to cut right to the chase.So I took the bag from Shawn and walked out the door to Rosie front door.I quickly open the door and found Rosie in her laptop reading.I walked up to her and thrown the bag in front of her.

"Where you get that?" she said.

"You Knoe damn well,where I found that.Rosie,you can't have sex without telling me or shawn. "

"But,you had sex at 14 and didn't tell anyone."

"What are you talking about,I told Shawn.And he throw me like seven condoms in my hands." I said with a weird face.

She just sat there,looking at the condom.

"Well,at least you use a condom right?"

"Ya"

I started to walk out the door,but stopped at the door line,and turned around.

"But,one more question?"

She look at me waiting for me to say the question.I ran to her bed and plotted down.

"Didn't it felt good?"

She looked at me smile.

"HELL YA!!,he did it well."she said while smirking.

"Now you know how sex feel." I got up and walk out the door to my room,where Shawn was in his phone.

"She understand now?" He said

"Umm,ya?" I said confused,like was I supposed to tell her something else.

{Shawn's POV}

Finding a condom in Terrance house was a whole new thing.Like she shouldn't have told me.I would thrown her like ten condoms.But,at least she use a condom like for real.

But,this Terrance nigga is a whole new thing for me.Im like the father of the house now.Taking care of two girls even myself.Im bored, let me turn on the TV for a little bit.

*Grabs remote,and turn on TV*

Tv-"This artist is the real shit,please give it up for TYGA!!"

"Not this nigga. I said

"Aye,buy my new album 'Careless World' which is in store next week in Miami.I myself going to be there for a Meet and Greet....DJ roll that shit"Tyga said

"I got you!"DJ said

*Faded started playing*

So,Tyga funna be in Miami.Well,we going to show him a good time.

*Looks at TV*

"You Will Found Out Soon"I said to the TV pointing at my dad.