Rack City,Bitch ! Part.2

Rack City,Bitch ! {Chapter 5.Part 2}

Cassie's POV

We was heading to Miami,Florida for a special Meet & Greet for Tyga new album.I packed all my stuff and got ready.I was wearing [Blue jeans,silver TOMS,and a white blouse]

I walked downstairs to see Shawn putting bullets in his gun."Don't you think that,if we kill him they may see us in the camera?" I said.Shawn stop what he was doing and throw me a black duffel bag.I looked at him and he gave me a gesture to open it.

I nodded my head and open the bag, I look inside and saw a mad looking costume of Chucky with a red and blue strip shirt and blue jeans."Really,a costume?" I said. He just nodded his head."Why,can't it be a black hoody with jeans and converse?" I said giving back the duffel bag."Cause, it would be easy to know that we about to murder someone."

He throw me back the duffel bag,I just shake my head."Rose!" I yelled she came downstairs with a black duffel bag too."Who in the world would wear a costume to murder someone?" She said.I nodded my head and pointed at Shawn and said "This retarded nigga right there." Rose just throw the duffel bag on the floor and walked out the door to the car.I followed her to put my bags inside.

I took out my phone and text Kendra.

[MeowCats]-Im not funna be here for about two weeks.Tell the girls I Love them. :)

After a few minutes,see text back.

[GoKendra]-Alrite,bring me back something in Miami.

I gave the text a confused look,like how she know I was going to Miami.

[MeowCats]- How you knew I was going to Miami?

[GoKendra]- I saw Tyga on TV,and I was thinking that you was going to kill him,cause you always tell us that you was...Duh

[MeowCats]- Oh,we'll okay see you later ❤

I put my phone in the back of my pocket,and got inside the car.I honk the horn so Rosie and Shawn could hurried the fuck up.I saw them got out an walked to the car.Me and Shawn sat in the front,and Rosie sat in the back.

I looked at the time,and it was twelve.

"Alrite,since we live in Tampa in Florida.It won't take that long to get to Miami." Shawn said

I was happy,that we don't have to stay in this car for days.It would take us up to four hours to get there.So I put my feet up in the window like I always do,and put my Beats on as I listen to Chris Brown-Sweet Love.

After about two hours I fell asleep.

-In My Dreams-

I open my eyes and see I was in a white room with a women who had a honey color skin.When I soon relived who it was,I got up and hug her.

"Mom?" I said."How you been,Cat,?" She said."Im fine" I said about to cry.I looked at her face and see her smiling at me.She was about to say another word until she fell on the floor.I got down and saw blood all over the ground.I look up and saw a guy wearing Black clothes.

He came closer,while I was holding my mother.I got a better look at him and it was my father or by his stage name Tyga. He laugh and pointed a gun in my face.I gripped myself to mom.He pull the trigger and everything was a blurred.

-Reality-

I woke up sweating.I felt a headache coming up.I looked at Shawn who was in the phone with someone.I kept quiet so I can hear who it was,I listen closely and heard a girl voice.

Since when Shawn had a friend who was a girl.I shakes that off and look in the back and see Rosie sleeping.I look in the clock and see it was four.

We pulled up in a hotel and check in.We was tired especially Shawn.We hung up the phone and said "Alrite,y'all can have fun while I go to sleep." Rosie woke up and nodded I did too and walk out the door.

-AUTHORS NOTE-

I know that it look short,but I was tired.Do enjoy this chapter and vote while I work in a Part 3