Rack City,Bitch !

Rack City,Bitch {Chapter 4}

{Cassie's POV}

"SHAWNNN!!" I yelled. "What?!" He said back.

"What it do,my nigggaaa!" I said opening my arms and bending down a bit as I was slouching.

"Botch Please." He said putting his hands up.

I gasped and went up to him.He looked down at me cause he was taller than me.Im 5,3 he's 5,8.But I don't care to beat a who is way huger than me.

"What you funna do,little girl?"He said pushing me back a little.

"We funna head to Rack City,Bitch.And kill a nigga."

"You read my mind." he said with a smirk on his face.

"ROSIE!!!!" He yelled

Rosie came downstairs,and look at both of us.She had a smirk on her face and said.

"We funna head to Rack City,Bitch.And kill a nigga?"She said

"You read my mind." Me and Shawn said at the same damn time.

{Rosie's POV💭}

I was thinking in my room,like "Wow she actually accepted me having sex." I look up at the ceiling thinking about Terrance. He's smile,eyes,body😜,and who he is. He's everything a girl need.And he didn't say "Lets have sex." He said in the most romantic way ever,he said "Rosie Thompson,may I Terrance August make love to you." The way he said was like wow.

I was still thinking about him after Shawn called me downstairs.I got up and went to them.I noticed the TV was open in Cassie room,I looked at the television and saw my father singing Rack City.After a few seconds,it hit me of why they called me downstairs.We about to kill a nigga.

---------------

Meanwhile in the ATL.

{Tyga's POV}---New!😀

"Where the fuck are the stripper." I said to the manager.

"They are not here for you,Tyga, it's private night for me." He chuckled a little. I looked up at him,I reach behind my pocket and grab my gun and pointed at him.

He didn't even flinch.He took the gun and put it down."Look,you don't own this place,I do,I found hoes and being them here.You can't take them away from me." He push me a little,and I stubble back.

I looked at him with anger,and just shake it off,and walk away.I went out the door,and get inside the car and drove away after five minutes.

When I noticed the smoke inside the club,it blowed up.Before I left the club I planted a bomb,and got all the bitches out of the club to the back of my car.

"Where are we going?" Hoe #1 said

"We're going to his crib,dumbass."Hoe #2 said

"Well you don't have to get all bitchie,damn."Hoe #1

"Bitch,you was already complaining!"Hoe #2

"Can y'all shut the fuck up,and wait till we get to his crib,cause I have a fucking headache. Y'all bitches always complaining for some dick and money,damn!!" Hoe #3 said.

I laughed at how the third hoe told them bitches. "Aye." I said. They all look at me. "What's y'all names?"

"Well,I'm Bonquiqui." Hoe #1 said.

"Sonquisha" Hoe #2 said.

"Ugh,and I'm Chyna." Hoe #3 said and rolled her eyes.

"That's some gretto ass names." I said.They all shrugged and smiled.

I keep looking at Chyna she was Alrite then the other hoes.Maybe I should know her more.I continued driving to my condo.