She Ratchet !

She Ratchet![Chapter 1]

{Cassie's POV}

"Get up Cat!"

I heard someone calling my name,was I dreaming or is it reality.I just ignore it,and continued sleeping.

"Get Your Ass Up,Bruh!"

"Leave me alone" I mumbled

I thought to myself,whoever waking me up on a Saturday is going to get hit right in the face.

"Let me get the cold water" anonymous person said

I flipped to my stomach and slide my hand under the pillow to make sure my gun was there.Yes,i do have a gun for safety. After a few seconds of searching,I felted a cold object and grip it with all my life.

I heard my door creak,footsteps was heading my way.As soon as I felt that cold drip of water hit my face,I got out of bed with the gun pointing right at the person head.

"Chill nigga" his hands up in surrender."You got to get ready for school"

I pull my arm down,and stare at him,as I got out of bed.I hit him on the back of his head and said with a calm voice not to get anger.

"you lucky I didn't shot you Shawn"

Shawn my older brother who always get in my damn fucking nerves.Need to be in my case all day,every day.Now,you wondering "its saturday and you got school?" yes,I got school,cause I got detention for hitting my math teacher,now she's in the hospital getting recover.

"Get ready in 30 mins,I be downstairs" Shawn said

I nodded my head and walk to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

15 MINUTES PAST😃

I walk out of the bathroom and put my clothes on.[black skinny jeans,Nike shirt,and jordans],I didn't want my hair to touch my neck,so I wrap it to a bun.

I made my way to the door,grab my phone and my domo book-bag.I was walking downstairs smoothly humming to this new song I made a few days ago. "BANG!"

"The fuck" I said in a curious voice.I continued to walk down stairs to the kitchen to see Shawn hands up in surrender backing up.I look to the right to see this ratchet looking girl with a gun pointing at him.

I couldn't describe her cause she was too ugly for that."Heyyyy" I said as those gretto black girls these days."Don't talk to me ugly bitch,I'm dealing with some business right here"She told me.I looked at her with my "Bitch-I-know-you-didn't-said-that" look.I rolled my eyes and look at Shawn,he was smirking and laughing at the same damn time.

"Excuse me?"I said with a big attitude.

"You know what?" She said.She turned around with the gun,pointing at me."Since you won't shut up,Imma kill you first."

This girl must be crazy for sure,I wasn't going to let this happen.I reach in my back pocket to reach some smoke bomb I always keep in my jeans.I know that stupid to have that,but you never know when you need it.

I rolled my eyes again to Shawn,and lifted my left eye brow to give him the signal to grab the gun that is in the drawer.After a few seconds he nodded his head,he reach the drawer pull it and grab the gun.

I whisper to myself to get ready."1,2.."

"Bitch,why you counting?"she said

"3!!" I took out the smoke bombs and throw it on the floor,it exploded and Shawn shoot. "BOOM!" I duck down so I won't get shoot.After a few minutes,the smoke started to fade.I look up and see the ratchet girl on the floor dead.

"Who is this,bitch?"I said with anger on my voice."Shaina" He said.Ugh,each week a random girl always have to come to my house to kill,shawn,like what he did.I didn't want to hear anymore of this ratchet girl called Shanice or whatever her name is.

I just want to go to school,and get this detention over it.But,before I do I went up to Shawn and slap him in the face."Stupid." "love you,too"he said.

He took the body and dragged it to the back of the trunk,so he could throw it out.I got in the car,and put my headphones on,and look for the song I made a few days ago called "Hesiman." Shawn stop at a cliff,and told me to help him.I got out of the car and made my way to the trunk to pick up this Shanice girl or whatever her name is out.We leafed her up and throw her off the cliff to the ocean.

I watched her as she was falling.After,a few seconds I thought of something.

"Hey,Guess what?" I said

"What?" he turned around looking at me with confusing.

"She Ratcheet!" I screamed out loud.

Shawn just chuckle and get back in the car.

Thug Life ! (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें