Things That Could Never, Ever Happen

I'm sorry but I do enjoy to actually read a book that has a little truth in it. Not everyone skips school to spend time with the bad ass boy without their parents finding out. People actually do get told off for walking out of class randomly, yes even if they are the werewolf prince. (Yes, I actually did read a book where a guy was a famous werewolf and the school feared him so he could do whatever the fuck he pleased.) No, even teachers can stand up to werewolves... right? If not then the teacher needs to grow a pair and call Teen Wolf's Scott McCall in. He'd sort that 'werewolf prince' out. 

However, another plot I often see is; the nerdy girl with the perfect grades meets the big bad boy that seems to never go to school and never has time for homework. And by some chance of God they fall in love. Sorry to ruin it for you, but High School is a bitch and mainly the big bad boy fucks sluts not innocent little girls who are too timid to even look him in the eye.

Werewolves don't run schools, yes I know people can make anything up in a book, but have at least a little bit of truth in there, just so I can enjoy something. I know all books need creativity, I've ranted about it before. And werewolves are great, but something it can be stretching the creative line into the this is complete bullshit line. And that's a line authors don't want to cross into.

For example, a sex school - yes, I've heard of a sex school book. You're probably an extremely horny teenager that needs to write about this sort of stuff. I praise you for your creativity - I honestly do, but does anyone else find the idea of a sex school a little perverse? 

I mean you don't make up random stuff like: you can cook your dinner on a TV. So why make up a sex school.

Seriously.

And remember, your TV can not cook food.

Ever.