People Fall In Love Within An Hour Of Knowing One Another?

Since when? Honestly. Really though, in the books I'm sure they have only known each other for an hour, a day at the most? How? Just how, please somebody explain.

I know some people talk about 'love at first sight' but unless there was a giant time gap in all the books I've ever read - the characters seem to fall in love and become romantically involved before the day they met is over.

It truly annoys me, keep it slow and sweet, or just mention something about 'weeks later' or something, honestly I don't see two strangers making babies they day they've met. Then again it woudn't surprise me in this society.

In my opinion you fall in love with somebody based on their personality, far more than their looks. And a personality can't really be judged if you met an hour ago. It seems to me all the books on the Whats Hot and romance genre list begin with a boy and a girl as complete stranger, and somehow they meet and before the day is up he has fucked her on every available surface in his house. And on the table about ten times, because that's a beautiful place to loose your virginity. 

And then everybody reference Romeo and Juliet talking about the beautiful romance they had. Didn't any of you ever learn that Shakespeare was basically making fun of their love. That's how I interpreted that play anyway. They had literally only known one another for a few hours before they professed their love for one another then proceeded to kill themselves when they couldn't be together after a few days. Shakespeare was definitely laughing about people who fall in love within an hour of knowing each other.

Therefore if the literature genius, Shakespeare would agree with this chapter, then some of you at least should. 

Adios my friends. I would like to thank you all for reading this book, despite the amount of hate I did receive on some of the chapter (Ya'll butt hurt motherfuckers.)

Ciao!