Chapter 2

I felt warm air near my ear then a rub on my back. I didn't open my eyes until I heard a familiar voice in my ear that said, "Hey Lil' we're here!". I knew it was Phil so I opened my eyes and saw that we were in Vegas now!

All you could see were the huge vivid buildings and lights that were everywhere. I saw we were close to Caesars Palace so I fixed my position in the car. Doug pulled into the entrance and we got out of the car, Phil helped me grab my bags and he grabbed my waist as we walked in but two practically naked skanks walked past me and Phil stared at them saying "There ya go!" as they smirked at him. I rolled my eyes and nudged him a bit to snap out of it. He looked at me and smirked. We then got in and went to an open check in table.

"Hi, welcome to Caesars" the girl said. "Hey" we all responded. "Checking in?" the girl replied. "Yes we have a reservation under Dr. Price." Stu said, which made Doug and I snicker as we knew Phil hates it when Stu says 'Dr.' cause he's 'only a dentist'.

"Ok let me look that up for you!" the girl replied, Phil leaned on the counter as I stood beside Doug. I looked at Doug and he mouthed 'Here we go!' which made me smirk a bit. "Dr. Price? Stu, you're a dentist, okay don't try and get fancy!" Phil said mocking him, you could see Stu wasn't too fond of Phil saying that either. "It's not fancy if it's true!" Stu replied as he looked at the girl attending to us. She smiled at what Phil had just said.

"He's a dentist, don't get too excited! And if someone has a heart attack you should still call 911!" Phil said to her with a smirk so she would be 'aware', "We'll be sure to do that!" she replied with a smile at the conversation.

"Can I ask you a question? Do you know if the hotel is pager friendly?"

ugh here we go again with Alan's annoying and random questions. I leaned against the counter as I rolled my eyes, everyone else looking at Alan confused.

"What do you mean?" the girl replied confused as well. "I'm not getting a sig on my beeper" Alan replied holding out his pager, none of us knowing why he has one in the first place. "I'm not sure!" she replied, I ignored what Alan said as it was honestly the dumbest thing he could ask right now.

"So I have you in a two bedroom sweet on the twelve floor, is that alright?" the girl asked. "It sounds perfect!" Doug replied but Phil interfered, "Actually I was wondering if you have any villas available?!"

"But Phil we're not even going to be in the room! It's unnecessary! It's no big deal, we can share beds for one night!" Stu replied. "If we share beds I'm buckling with Lily!" Alan said genuinely, which made me very uncomfortable. I could also see Phil getting appalled by the thought of it.

"I wasn't planning on sharing a bed with two or three of my friends, one I'm fine with but I'm definitely not sharing a bed with over one, what are we twelve?!" I replied. "Yes that's not gonna happen!" Phil replied, looking down to the name tag on the girls shirt.

"Lisa, I apologize, how much is the villa?!" He asked nicely. "Well we have one villa available and it's 42 hundred for the night!" She replied with a questionable look. "Is it awesome?!" Alan asked "It pretty awesome!" Lisa replied. I look at Phil with a smirk saying 'get it!'. "We'll take it!" Phil said looking at Stu, "Give her you're credit card".

"I can't give her my credit card!" Stu said seriously. "We'll split it!" Doug said as he took out his wallet. "Hell no, it's on us! Here let me pay it!" I said as I pulled Doug's hand out of his pocket and I grabbed my wallet, pulling out my card. "No, put it back!" Phil says to me referring me to put my wallet back in my purse

"Stu!" Phil said in a serious tone. "You don't get it, Melissa checks my statements!" Stu replied quietly. "Well we just need a credit card on file, we won't charge you anything until you check out, so you can figure it out then!" Lisa replied trying to help us.