Chapter 5

Phil, Stu and Alan were all sitting on the bench as I stretched out to the pay phone to call Tracy. We were all handcuffed together — I was handcuffed to Phil, Phil to Alan and then Alan to Stu. I put in two quarters and dialled Tracy's number.

"So after we take the mugshots we bring them on down here where they wait to be interviewed by the arresting officers. Trust me kids, you do not want to be sitting on one of these benches. We call this place Loser Ville!" a police man said as he was touring a group of kids around the station, we all looked at them as I was waiting for Tracy to pick up.

One young boy looked at me with a odd kinky(?) smirk and a wink as he walked to the front of the group. It made me super uncomfortable, so I focused on the phone until this chubby boy took out his phone and took a photo of Alan. Alan got pist and kicked the phone out of the kid's hand which made the boy equally as pist.

Tracy finally picked up and said, "Hello?"

"Hey Tracy, it Lily!"

"Hey Lil', where are you guys?"

"Oh-" I said as I stopped and quickly thought of an idea, "we're at a spa at the hotel! I convinced the guys to go!"

"Cool, we're just getting some sun! Is Doug around?"

"Of course he's around," i said, nervously giggling "why wouldn't he be?" I said trying to hide the panic I had in my voice. "Well I just wanted to make sure everything's alright?" I didn't know what to say in return so I turned to the guys and looked at Phil as he looked back at me with a look like 'Is everything ok?' which gave me an idea. "No everything's perfectly fine! Umm Phil wanted none of the guys to talk to any girlfriends or wives, like we established, but Doug really wanted to so I'm just calling to say Hi from Doug!" I said, she giggled a bit.

"Ok, anything else?"

"Yes, guess what!"

"What?"

"Well, we got called for any other night at the hotel!"

"You did?" Tracy asked sounding a bit confused and surprised. "Ya it's ridiculous! It's a suite and we get room service and a butler and like so many cool things so we were thinking of spending another night here and then coming back tomorrow morning!"

"You want to stay another night? But the weddings tomorrow!" she said now a bit worried,   "Ya but trust me Trace, i'll make the guys get up real early and we'll make it on time! You know I know how to track my time in a efficient way."

"Ok I'm trusting you Lil'!"

"Don't worry-" I said, feeling the heavy responsibility of making sure this wedding even happens. I need to find us Doug. 

"Wenneck, Billings, Price, Garner, room 3!" another police officer said standing in the hall, I looked around,"shit!" I whispered. "Ok don't worry! I have to go, we'll talk later, byeee!" I said as I quickly hung up the phone and the guys got up. They were tangled so we quickly tried to fix it by going over each other

"Come on, chop chop!" the officer said getting annoyed. Phil and Stu were now untangled but Alan wasn't, it's okay cause it would take years to correctly untangle him. "Let's go!" Phil said holding my hand that was cuffed to his and we then headed to the room.

When we got in the room, they removed the silver cuffs and we all sat down on the chairs they had set out on one side of the table. The seating went Alan, Stu, Phil and then me. I rubbed my wrist as the handcuff made a red line from being a little too tight. Phil saw so he grabbed my wrist and started rubbing it for me, I smiled as he did the same back to me, fuck I love him! The two police officers that had arrested us at Jade's place came in and sat down on the two chairs in front of us, Phil never letting go of my hand.