Chapter 3

I was on something that was on top of something cold, like the floor I think. I heard cans falling and a clash but my head hurt too much to open my eyes. I cuddled up closer to my warm pillow which not surprisingly smelt like alcohol, but I ignored it and fell back to sleep!

I was then awake as I heard screaming and a sharp pain on my stomach. I shot up and looked at whoever did that to me, "What the FUCK!" I yelled, my eyes not focusing well. Until I rubbed them was when I saw Alan in only a shirt and his crotch clearly visible!

"Control yourself man! God damm, will you put on some pants?!" a groggy voice said coming from beside me who as well got up, it was Phil with no shirt. I looked down at myself and saw I was only wearing Phil's black shirt that he had on last night and then I was just in my panties....... meaning wait, we had sex???

"Phil, Lily don't go in the bathroom!" Alan pleaded panicky, which caused my head to hurt a little more. "Alan calm down, please, my head, ughhhhhhh!" I said as I messaged my temples gently.

Phil looked down at himself and saw he was in his pants that were unbuckled and were revealing his boxers, he then looked at me with his eyes widened and a tiny smirk got on his face. "Are you naked under there?" Phil asked, his hands sneaking over to me under the sheets.

"No Phil, I have my panties on!" I said, batting away his hands.

"Other than that?"

"Nothing." I smirked as I laid back down. Did I sleep with Phil Wenneck, a married man and my best friend? Well that's just great, I mean let me tell you it's not like I never wanted to do this, I would be crazy if I didn't but fuck!

"GUYS THERE IS A TIGER IN THE BATHROOM!!!!" Alan yelled at us again, trying to gain our attention back but jumping up and down. "What's going on?!" a clueless Stu asked from the couch. "THERE IS A JUNGLE CAT IN THE BATHROOM!!!" Alan yelled.

Umm, he had to be joking..... right?

Phil got up, "Ok, ok, I'll check it out!". "No, no, be careful, don't- don't!" Alan warned him but when he opened the door, I heard a loud growl. Phil quickly closed the door and laughed, "Holy FUCK, he's not kidding there's a tiger in there!".

"WHAT?!" I asked in panic. "No there isn't!" Stu said not believing Phil and Alan. "Ya, it's big, it's gigantic!!!" Alan replied still jumping in panic. I got up to my knees but my head hurt so bad and it was spinning so I fell back down

"Aaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Someone help me!!" I said in an agonizing tone. Phil snickers and grabs me tightly. Holding me up, I leaned on his chest so I can try and balance myself. He slightly let go of me but my head was spinning and it felt like the room was as well, so I was about to fall when he instantly catches me.

"It's ok, come on!" he said as he led me to the couch where Stu was sitting. He then went and grabbed his blue button up he was wearing when we got to Vegas and put it on. "You ok?!" he asked, referring to both me and Stu. "No, my head hurts so much!" I whined, my eyes closed tightly and my head leaned back. "Also no, I am in so much pain right now!" Stu said.

"God damm, look at this place!" Phil said a little surprised. I tried to open my eyes to see the room which was a massive wreck. Beer bottles everywhere, a chair had smoke coming out of it, the jacuzzi was overflowing with sex dolls, sex toys were scattered along, there was weirdly a chicken walking around, red party cups in every possible space, bongs, the tv was about to fall off and different alcohol bottles lying everywhere!

"Fuck! It's a mess!" I said, laughing a bit but immediately stopping as it did not mix well with my headache. "I know!! Guys they have my credit card downstairs, I'm so screwed!" Stu said, extremely stressed out.