Chapter 6

Mike and Leonard, the chaperone's name which I found out during the drive here, lead me up the stairs and into the hall as we entered Mr. Tyson's huge house. He opened a door to a grand room with a bed on the right and a desk on the left, two TVs, one facing the bed and the other facing the couch near the bed, then a couple doors at the back which were probably the washroom and a closet. The room looked like really nice!

 The room looked like really nice!

"It's the spare room. You can stay here until your guys come back." the chaperone said. "This is great, thank you." I said, appreciative that they were treating me well. I sat on the bed which was very comfy.

"Do you want some food or water?" Mike asked, "I don't want to be a bother. Thank you though!" I said as I laid down on the bed. They nodded and began walking out, but then I started to feel my head hurt again so I figured to ask if they could give me some pills to stop the pain before they left.

"Mike!" I called out, causing both of them to stop and turn around, "Do you have some Advil?!"

"Sure! What hurts?" he asked

"My head. We got attacked with a crowbar by this crazy guy that was in our car trunk! I got hit in the head really badly."  I said. "That's why you're head's kinda bleeding?!" Mike asked, making me touching my head and feel the blood drying out. "Ya, it hurts pretty bad."

"Yeah, I'll get you some. I'll be back!" he said as both Mike and Leonard left the room and closed the door. I laid back down and began rubbing my head softly to stop the pain and started thinking about how the hell the guys were going to pull off bringing the tiger back to Tyson.

"Here Lily." Mike said causing me to get up. He handed me a travel size bottle of Advil and a bottle of water, "Thanks, but um- considering everything that's happened these past two days, how do I know this is really Advil?!" I asked, not really sure what I should do. "The bottle hasn't been touched, completely sealed." Mike said, it was true so I opened the bottle of pills and took two using the also sealed bottle of water to wash them down. I handed him the stuff back, "Keep it." he says with a smile.

"Thank you!" I say with a smile back. "Ya, no problem" Mike said just as Leonard came in with a tray of food, "You really should eat with your possible head injury. Made by the butler." he says as he places it in front of me with a bottle of juice. I looked at the plate, my stomach begging to grumble, I guess I could go for some food. "Oh, thank you. I really appreciate this!" I said with a warm tone, "Your welcome, comfy up!" he said as he walked out.

After eating the delicious food, I laid on the bed and began shutting my eyes to take a nap.

***
*Phil, Stu and Alan*

Phil thought of buying a steak and putting roofies in it to make the tiger pass out. Phil and Stu did rock, paper, scissors to determine who was going to give the tiger the steak — of course Stu lost. Alan placed the steak on a plate and began placing 5 roofies into it.