Chapter 4

We were driving down the street when I found the huge sign that reads 'Best Little Chapel' on our right side, "It's over there!" I pointed out as Phil nodded and headed that way. Behind it was a huge sign that said 'strippers', I genuinely hope we didn't go there to be honest!

I kept on looking at my ring, I was starting to get scared because I honestly didn't want to know if I really did get married to Phil even if I really want to be with him. Phil drove up and we parked the car, "What about the baby?" Alan asked.

"It'll be fine, we'll only be five minutes!"

"Phil, we're not going to leave the baby in the car!" Stu exclaimed.

"I cracked the window!" Phil said.

"Stu, its alright we won't take long!" I said, we then all started heading inside the big white and pink building. "What if they don't remember us?" Stu asks a bit nervous. "Well let's just find out!" Phil said looking around to find someone. "Excuse me, sir? Hi!" Phil said to a guy that was helping a girl put some stuff up on the aisle. He looked at us and in a second or two, had a huge smile slapped across his face and he started laughing.

"Oh look at these guys, what happened? You miss me? You miss Eddie?! You want more from me?!" he said, his voice laced with an accent as he went for a big hug on Phil who was clearly not ready for it. "How are you my friend?" he asks, Phil looks at me as he moves on to Alan. "Look at this guy! You fucking crazy!" He said holding Alan's face, as they both hugged back. Alan with a big smile as the man called 'Eddie' then moved to me. "And you!" he exclaims as he quickly kissed me on the lips which I did not want at all. "You are a crazy bitch!" he said as he was about to hug me, though his hand went straight to my ass. "Hi?" I said confused, I honestly don't know what the hell he's talking about. He looks at Phil who was in confusion, but you could see another bit of jealousy in his eyes from Eddie's actions.

"You are one lucky man, she's fucking wild!"

"Good to know!" Phil said with a smirk as he looked at me made me blushed and look down.

"Listen to me, I'm going to tell you something, I know some sick people in my life! This guy is the craziest, wildest, bastard I've ever met in my life!" Eddie said, referring to Stu. "This guy?!" Phil and I ask at the same time, very shocking to hear that about Stu. "This guy is out of his mind! Whats going on you crazy motherfucker?!" Eddie said as he hugged a very confused Stu.

"I thought he was going to eat my dick!"         Oh, okay.

We shared some small laughs, not being able to picture how crazy Stu was per Eddie's words.

"What happened? No love for Eddie?! You don't hug me?!" Eddie said. "No no it's not that, Eddie!" Stu began, but I finished his sentence, "We're just having a bit of trouble remembering what went down last night! We literally can't remember anything!" I said. "Do you do weddings here?" Alan asked, another of his dumb questions (anyone keeping track?), surprisingly Eddie found it funny as he started laughing. "You cracking my balls man! I love this guy!"

He then made the girl beside him go get us some food to eat but we cut in as she went pass us, "No Eddie it's alright!" I said. "Eddie, obviously we were here last night! We're looking for our friend Doug! Do you remember him?!" Phil asked grabbing my waist once again. "Ya the small guy, like a monkey! Supposed to be your brother but I see not resemblance!" We all nodded.